Jun 23, 2018

Lovelyz Announces a Surprise Comeback with 'A Piece of Summer'




[+128 | -6] Promote prettily with a summer song and let's wonderfully go on a summer vacation

[+66 | -2] I'm looking forward to Lovelyz who always sing good songs. Also, Myungeunie, let's quickly recover.

[+43 | -0] Myungeunie, get some rest and I hope we can see meet again

[+40 | -1] I'll always support Lovelyz, and I hope Myungeunie can recover her health quickly!!

[+37 | -1] It's summer, so let's go with a refreshing song! Lovelyz, fighting

[+14 | -0] Lovelyz, fighting~~

[+11 | -0] I'm really looking forward to this new song as well❤️❤️ Myungeunie, rest well and come back healthily❤️❤️

[+10 | -1] I'm really anticipating what kind of image will our Lovesunies show all of a sudden❤

[+7 | -0] Do they have a break??? I am worried about their health, but (this) Linus who only sees them on TV is happy that they're promoting again. Fighting!!!!

[+6 | -0] I'm anticipating 'A Piece of Summer'. I have to listen to it. I hope Myungeun will get well soon and completely recover





[+56 | -7] Lovelyz, fighting~♡♡♡

[+29 | -1] It is unconventional. Promote well and let's go have a long running (song) in the summer

[+22 | -1] I'm anticipating it so much~~~ Lovelyz, let's be successful!!!

[+19 | -0] ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎFighting, Lovelyz❤️

[+18 | -0] I'm anticipating Lovelyz in the summer





[+44 | -2] Even if the promotion is 1 week, let's work hard even though it's short

[+18 | -0] I'll anticipate a good song. I'll pray for Myungeun's health

[+14 | -0] I can't see Myungeunie in this promotion, so I'm really sadㅠㅠ But, health is important! I hope you'll get well as soon as possible♡

[+12 | -0] Lovelyz, I'll always support you!! I'll look forward to a refreshing summer song~~

[+10 | -1] I'm very anticipating what kind of image they'll show us❤





[+32 | -2] I'm anticipating Lovelyz's summer song so much ㅎㅎ Be successful, Lovelyz!!!

[+13 | -0] Myungeun-ah, get well soon ㅠ

[+5 | -1] Whoa, is a Lovelyz comeback real life

[+4 | -0] I'm really looking forward to a summer song! Lovelyz, fighting~~~

[+3 | -0] Lovelyz, fighting
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.