Apr 21, 2019

Idol Robot Kim Kei


(When I look at Kei, she's a little scary. It feels like she's a robot programmed to be a girl group)

And the respond of the fan who read that hate comment


(Isn't this a compliment??)

The person who wrote that seems to be at least a fan on an irregular basis





Born-to-be idol, acknowledged


1. I somehow understand what vibe it is
∟ 2222 Like she's not a person. She's really like a beautiful doll... Like a Japanese doll!

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋFan on an irregular basisㅋㅋㅋㅋShe does have an unrealistic beautyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSo prettyㅠㅠㅠ

3. Just say that she was born to be. Why do they say it so badly?

4. She's really a pro idol.. God-fect

5. Perfection itself

6. I really love Kei. I like her so much, what do I do? I really love GodKei. What should I do? Ah, seriously

7. She's really cute and lovely, and her singing is soo good,,,, It surprised me

8. Really like a fan on an irregular basis ㅋㅋㅋㅋ In Lovelyz, Kei does look like someone who was born to be an idol..

9. If it's Kei, there are many people who only think of her singing, but unexpectedly, her dancing is also good..! She was like a lead dancer during debut days. She's the center a lot and she dances with a neat and clean dancing line too. Please try and watch her fancamㅠ Her ability to use the advantage of her face there and her expressions, there's really nothing she can't do,,,Really none,,,,,,Our Kei is even good at speaking, her pronunciation is good, and she's an MC genius. The president of [Music] bankㅜㅜㅜ

10. Is that a person that can't express it well?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kei is like a person that was born to be an idolㅠㅠ They just need to write it as, "How can a person be that pretty!"

11. Kei Kei Kei KeiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠShe was born to be an idolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. I think the doctor was like, "It's an idol," when she was born

13. I really thought she was a doll at first...

14. No, our Keng has good visual, she sings well and is kind. What does she lack..

15. She's pretty and cute, but when you see her performance, should I say that she catches your attention and you can never get enough of her!!?? Yeah, I watch 'Now, We' every day ㅠㅠ̑̈ When she kneels down in the middle, I like that the most
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.