Apr 21, 2019

Sujeong's Out-Of-This-World Figure, Taken with an LQ Camera


She's honestly freaking pretty. Legendary

[theqoo] The real life back view of Lovelyz Ryu Sujeong's figure taken with a phone camera..jpg

1. Lovelyz are innocent idols but they all have great figures

2. Is she a Barbie doll?

3. The line that falls from her waist to her pelvis is such a work of art. It's freaking pretty..

4. That's awesome................ When was it? The day when she wore the white shirt? The day where we saw her waist line. I saw the photos and I did think, "Whoa, her body is freaking pretty." Looking at this picture, I am shocked once again. It's awesome, for real

5. Ah, she's really a wannabe ㅠㅠㅠ Sujeongie is so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

6. Do I have to work hard in hip-up exercise to get that line

7. That's not only being born with it, she has to work really hard in maintaining it. Whoa

8. Whoa, how can a person have that body

9. How does she keep her body in shape

10. I think I saw a post on a female community site in the past which said that she didn't have a good pelvis, but why in the world was it even posted? Her pelvis is freaking pretty, though?????????

11. She was born with it *shivers*

12. Whoa, I want to change bodies with her. Even her height seems right...

13. It's the result of being born with it+maintaining it. Awesome

14. I think she has the prettiest body line among female idols

15. Is she not another species?

16. Crazy. She's such a wannabe. The standard slenderness. F*ck ㅠㅠ

17. Jisoo is my bias but it took me 5 seconds to register Jisoo next to her.....My goodness...

18. Woollim, please give Ryu Sujeong a solo or a Ryu Sujeong+Lee Mijoo+Jeong Yein unit. I'm really waiting for it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

19. I look at her waist, then her shoulders. Even her shoulders are so pretty. She has it all..

20. She didn't even wear heels *shivers*

21. Is it even possible with sneakers and that kind of fit? I'm jealous

22. Whoa......... When can I live with that kind of body...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

23. Whoa!!! A body that I'm envious of..

24. That's more awesome than a mannequin

25. Moreover, it's with a phone camera...*shivers*
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.