Apr 20, 2019

Jisoo Finally Gets Her Queen Outfit On


It was my first time eating hot pot and I took pictures wearing the queen outfit that was available at the hot pot restaurant
The fun and enjoyable Taiwan! See you again!
#I_am_a_queen #QueenJisoo #Bye



That's right, you're a queen, Jisoo-ya
Actually, even before I saw the pictures, I wanted to say, "You look good in anything," but this isn't a lie, she really suits thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Is it because her face is quite glamorous that she suits this kind of outfit too..
I think she'd be able to shoot a Chinese drama laterㅎㅎLike a Chinese historical drama



Actually, Jisoo seriously looks good in anything she wearsㅎㅎ
Even though her top looks rather ambiguous, she pulls it off



Even with an outer jacket that could look like an oldie outfit if worn wrongly, if it's with Jisoo's face it's game overㅋ
That face is everything...



I think they tend to dress Lovelyz up in good stage outfits
Jisoo is always pretty every time she stands on stage



She has charisma when she wears her casual clothes. And she's handsome too;
So it's even betterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Are her eyes that big even though she has monolids?ㅠI'm so jealousㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠGodGodGodGodGodGodJisoo
(I think that traditional Chinese outfit can become her concept later. I think she'll pull it off)

[Pann] Lovelyz's Jisoo suits this kind of thing too


[+20 | -1] Jisoo-yaㅠ...


[+9 | -0] As expected of Jisoo


[+8 | -0] I honestly think Jisoo is the prettiest in Lovelyz ㅎㅎ I'm a fan of Jisoo ^ㅡ^

[+8 | -0] A picture that strikes my heart


[+5 | -0] She does kind of have the feel of a Chinese beauty

[+4 | -0] The top female idol with monolids for me

[+3 | -1] She's such a standard beauty in itself
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.