Dec 18, 2017

The Absurd Standard on Korean Girl Groups







(Sujeong: I'm worried that the sauce will make me fat, so I eat raw chicken feet. (People might) say, "Eat well and be healthy" in front of me, but they only like skinny and pretty figures. They badmouth me too...)


(Ryu Sujeong, who is know for her slim figure, with her height at 168cm and weighing at 46kg, surprises people with the truth by saying that she had to carefully diet and couldn't eat her favorite dish because she was worried of gaining weight.

There's many cases of people in the entertainment industry who endlessly diet to appear 'slim' and not relatively chubby on screen.

Because of the cases of models and celebrities' anemia, fainting, and complaining of side effects, commoners are warned "Dieting to appear like a celebrity is bad for your body.")

An abnormal society..


1. Ryu Sujeong is so, soo thin..Her legs are very slender..ㅠㅠㅠ

2. If she eats well, the caption would be 'K...kids, you're a girl group;'
∟ Heol, I agree so much ㅠ
∟ 444....It's seriously unfathomable
∟ 13 What should girl groups do ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ 2020 This is really annoying
∟ 242424 I really hate the standard that they only impose on girl groups ㅠㅠㅠ Why can't girl groups eat a lot...?
∟ 303030 Are girl groups not humans? ㅠㅠ

3. No, Sujeong-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Sujeongie really needs to put on some weightㅠㅠㅠ

4. Even just on TV, Sujeongie looks thin..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠYou have to eat moreㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Because Sujeong-nim's face is round, when I see the complete group, she doesn't look slim and thin..Your health is the most important thing. I'm worriedㅠㅠ

6. I think Woollim is cruel with their diet. Their singers are all so skinny ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope they eat a lot when they promote.. Seriously, I'm terrified that they'd collapse. I'm scared

7. The funny thing is, I notice that when girl groups lose weight, people will be like, "Eat. You're too thin. I feel sorry for you. I don't like seeing you like this." Then when they gain weight just a little bit and eat whatever they want, people will be like, "You're a girl groupㅠㅠ"...... Really...

8. RyuSsu is so thin... I found that Lovelyz are all skinny, and the standard that's only imposed on girl groups is severe and it's the truth ㅠㅠ You have to eat a lot ㅠㅠ

9. Our Sujeongie is pretty but why is she like thatㅠㅠㅠ Eat all you want, Sujeongieㅠ

10. Jungyeop is taking all the fat that Infinite, Lovelyz, and Golden Child have lostㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.