Dec 4, 2017

Guess We're All Mitochondria Then




Fan : Why do you wear glasses?

Because I'm ugly.




I'm not confident with my face.


For people who live by themselves, it's not like that...*sad*

[Instiz] The absurd remarks of two female idols that will make you go, "Ah..?" when you hear them

1. Jisoo-ya....What're you talking about........

2. Jisoo is so pretty ㅜㅜㅜ ㅠㅠㅠ Joy in the last gif is cuteㅋ

3. Why are you both like that.........^^

4. The first picture of the second female idol with the cat ears, why is it different to when I'm wearing them......Why is the vibe so different......

5. No, if Irene is ugly, then I'm mostly a mitochondria........

6. Seems like Jisoo is the prettiest among idols with monolid

7. Double eyelid and monolid beauties....,,,,,,,,.,,,,

8. .....?? But they're the prettiest people in the world

9. Jisoo doesn't look like she's a person from this world... It's like she's a different species.....

10. Huh, is the beauty of the person below real ,,? Her eyes are so big

11. Then how am I supposed to live.....

12. If Seo Jisoo isn't confident with her face when she's like that....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Miss Irene is so pretty with glasses too

13. I felt like shaking when I saw the Seo Jisoo gif...

14. Not "Ah..?" but rather "Huh?"

15. She has monolids but her eyes are really big

16. What is Seo Jisoo talking about, seriously,,,,,,, I saw Jitddu-unnie in real life and she was so blinding that my eyes melted,,,,, Not her eyes, but mine,,, I wish I can meet Bae Joohyun in real life ㅜ ㅜ

17. Jisoo is smiling in the last gif but why does that make my heart flutterㅜㅜ Ah, they're both so pretty

18. Why..are they like that.. They're very beautiful..

19. No, I'm living life fully, but... if Jisoo-nim isn't confident with her face, then I'm...😭 if Irene-nim is ugly, then I'm...

20. Seo Jisoo is such a visual shock.. It's the first time that I've seen a person that really looks like a fennec fox.. Anyway, Joy in the last gifㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sigh I really adore Joyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.