Dec 25, 2017

Which Makeup Style Is Your Favorite on Jisoo?


Barefaced


Light daily makeup


Light stage makeup


(Self-applied) Light makeup


Heavy stage makeup


Heavy stage makeup with blonde hair + contact lenses

Which one is your preference?

The female idol's name is
Lovelyz's Jisoo.

[Instiz] The makeup history of one female idol

1. Light daily makeup is the prettiest

2. Jisooㅠ She's so pretty with blonde hair this time. Every time I watch 'Twinkle' stage, I keep staring at Jisooㅠㅜㅠ

3. Jisoo is pretty with everything... Her bare face on Real Men was so beautiful that I cried. The makeup for this promotion fits her so well tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. I saw this person in real life and her face was soooo small and pretty ...

5. The daily makeup is so pretty
∟ The combination of monolid + the crease on her eyelid is so charming

6. All are pretty.. I just fell in love, so may I have your hand in marriage?

7. Jisoo was fresh and so pretty on Lovelyz Diary 1 during her debut daysㅠIt was really unfortunate and sad that she couldn't promote..

8. Her bare face and heavy makeup are so pretty..ㅠㅠ Her bare face is really pretty..?ㅠㅠㅜㅜ

9. Awesome, all are prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠFor me, the heavy stage makeup is a legendㅠㅠㅠㅠThe fancam is legendary tooㅠㅠㅠ

10. Light makeup!!!! Ah, pretty

11. Just her face is my preference,,,

12. The fancam of her heavy stage makeup is really legendary... On days where I sometimes think about it, I look it up and watch it

13. Everything is pretty, but her light stage makeup is really, really my style.. It's like she's filming a Pocari Sweat advertisementㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. She's really extremely pretty...

15. I want to live just one day with that bare face

16. Whoa, she looks like an elf in the last picture

17. Jisoo is really pretty with light makeup too and she has neverㅜ not been pretty beforeㅠㅠㅠ

18. Whoa, she's really no joke

19. She's really pretty, I was shocked. I thought that Mijoo was the prettiest in Lovelyz, so when I first saw (Jisoo) I thought she was Mijoo

20. Her bare face is just pretty and her features are well-defined, so I think whatever (makeup) she does, she's prettyㅜㅜ

21. Allㅠㅠㅠㅠ Her face did everything ㅠㅠㅠㅠJisoo-ya, thank you for debuting

22. What makes her look like a doll? It's fascinating that she looks like a doll

23. Why does everyone named Jisoo so pretty....Really, so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

24. The heavy makeup is the best....I like fancy facesㅜㅠ

25. I saw this (post) when it had 2 comments and I went to sleep, and when I woke up, it was in the Green Posts *shivers* Jitddu-ya, I love you!!!! (T/N: "Green Posts" is a board that shows the top 5 most popular posts on a particular section on Instiz. Right now, this post is #1 on the /fan board with 100+ comments and 80k+ views)

26. Her bare face is so pretty????????

27. But, without a doubt, the heavy stage makeup is.. an incomparable wall...!ㅁ!

28. The light daily makeup...So pretty

29. So, so pretty... ㅠ__ㅠ A person who is pretty however she does her makeup!

30. Whoa, she's so very pretty........(Jaw drop)

31. The last picture, is that not an angel..? Whoa..From her bare face, she's so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

32. Seo Jisoo-ssi is an unnie who was very close with my friend. She was so kindㅠㅠㅠA person that I'm very happy to see doing well♡♡
∟ Criesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please tell your friend to tell Jisoo that I love her so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm crying, I'm jealous of your friendㅠㅠㅠㅠ

33. Dang..My role model..ㅜㅠSo pretty

34. The heavy stage makeup went and... and shot my heart..

35. I find her (face) to be fancy, so barefaced or with light makeup, she's pretty, and with heavy makeup, she's just a goddess...ㅠㅠㅠㅜ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.