Dec 6, 2017

Fans Make a Surprising Guess at Kei's Weight




Lovelyz Kei

Her height is in mid-150s to early 160s

Her manager was surprised when he saw her really light weight that he even measured her again...


She's 40 kg now.

However, even for members who look chubby in Lovelyz



Babysoul, Seo Jisoo are
158 cm/41 kg 165 cm/45 kg...


But when you see Lovelyz's clothes, they look tight around Kei's arms


1. Just how small did they make their oufits

2. The coordis made the clothes that are exactly fitting, so the kids can't eat. Please make clothes that can allow them to eat ,,,,,,,,,

3. Heol, if I wear that outfit, it'll get stuck on my wrist

4. Personally, I hope they'd care more about Soul's clothes...... Her figure is waaay smaller than mine but because of her clothes, she looks bigger.......ㅜㅜ Please dress her prettily, coordi-nim....
∟ 222222 I agreeㅠㅠ
∟ 33333 That's right ㅠㅠ

5. Whoa, that's my weight in elementary school...

6. Whoa, how did she get so skinny.... What does she eat..? ㅜㅜ

7. Please make the clothes size bigger..Kei's tight clothes..

8. Oh, so Babysoul is taller and skinnier than I thought

9. Lovelyz's agency has never told them that they were skinny....Unbelievable

10. I saw Lovelyz in real life before and they were all ve~~~~~~~~ry skinny, honestly

11. Did they personally disclose their weight??
∟ No, it's all assumptions

12. What? Lovelyz has never disclosed their weight~
∟ Soul's height isn't even 158 cm. She's 155.5 cm

13. There's never anything official about their weight. Why do posts acting like it's official keep roaming aboutㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ *Everyone, everything about their weight is just speculations*

14. I think it's possible if she's that tall

15. Whoa, really, I remember how surprised I was when I saw Lovelyz's figures during CJL era

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.