Dec 22, 2017

Lovelyz Give Their Final Farewell to Jonghyun with a Black Ribbon




Thank you.



Rest in peace.


1. Thank you, our Lovedungies, for giving a final send-off to your senior and for remembering himㅠ

2. Ah, I watched the stage but why didn't I see the ribbon,,

3. It still hasn't sunken in yet. What do I do

4. You did so well

5. Thank you for remembering Jonghyunnie together

6. Lovedungies, good job. Jonghyun-nim too, thank you

7. I saw Lovelyz with my own eyes but why didn't I see itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠTheir hearts are so prettyㅠㅠMakes me wonder what kind of senior he was in the entertainment industry..

8. Once again, it makes me feel that he was such a good person. Lovelyz's mourning hearts deep inside are beautiful

9. It seems that he was such a good person (for Lovelyz to do this). I hope you're at peace, Jonghyun-nim ..

10. They always showed a good stage, but they showed a better stage. Lovelyz, thank you very much

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.