Dec 7, 2017

Petition for Mijoo to Release a Dance Cover Video to Any Song, Really


Lovelyz Mijoo

Lots of reactions say that this is the most suited cover of Gashina of them all,
If she seriously does it later, I think it'll be the best cover!
She's just dancing gently so I hope she'll release a cover video where we can see everything ㅠㅠ


1. Mijoo-yaㅜㅠSeriously, body, face, dancing, singing, there's nothing that she can't doㅜㅜ For me, if it's Gashina cover, it's Mijoo and Doyeonㅜㅜ♥♥♥

2. I want to see the full dance versionㅠㅠ

3. Personally, I think Mijoo really suits something sexy too....

4. Moreover, she just danced without any music, the fan put the music (in the video) and it (the beat) and the vibe match perfectly, and it also matches my style.... Mijoo-ya...Please do it just onceㅠ

5. I watched Mijoo when she appeared on Hit the Stage, so I think that she will suit a sexy concept like that. If she releases a proper dance cover video, I think it'll create a fuss

6. Her limbs are really long

7. Mijoo-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please release a dance cover just onceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ @Woollim @Lovelyz @LeeHunseok or anybody, please listenㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Heol she dances so wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Personally, she dances the best among the female idols who have done covers of Gashina that I've seen recently.....

9. Her dancing line is so pretty! (T/N: Dancing line is the shape of one's figure while dancing)

10. Whoa, I think it'll be really pretty if she does it seriouslyㅠㅠㅠ It'd be nice if Doyeon and Mijoo could make a proper cover of Gashinaㅎㅎㅎ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.