May 28, 2019

Lovelyz Breaks Their Own First Week Sales Record




[+33 | -1] Fighting, Lovelyz!

[+31 | -3] A 30K first week sales is meaningful! Let's become more successful!

[+20 | -1] As expected of Lovelyz ㅎ ㅎ

[+20 | -1] Let's gain strength to get a better results together in the future as well!

[+18 | -1] Lovelyz, fighting.!!!


I just knew about it. Ah, I'm so happy...



1. Oh oh, congratulations!!
∟ Thank you so much!!

2. Let's work hard until the kids have a 100,000 first week salesㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Let's really work hard!!!

3. Finallyㅜㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠㅠ
∟ I'm so, so happyㅠㅠㅠ

4. Whoa, that's awesome. Congratulations!!!!!
∟ Thank you!!!!!

5. KidsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThey're experiencing a high in their careerㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ I'm honestly so happy




Their last record was with December 2017's 'Twinkle' album
29,2XX


1. Congrats congrats!!

2. I like Lovelyz ㅠㅅㅜ

3. A girl group that keeps increasing in sales is nice

4. Congratulationsㅠㅠ

5. It's nice to have hardcore fans

6. They bought the albums well

7. I like their songs. All Lovelyz songs including their b-sides are good. I'm only listening to Lovelyz and Oh My Girl songs these days

8. Lovelyz's fandom is strong

9. Congrats congrats. It's a slow progress, but I hope Lovelyz will strongly grow

10. I went to buy their albums as soon as I got back from work in the morning to get them that 30,000. My effort has paid off so I'm really happy ㅠㅠ

11. Congrats congrats. I like Lovelyz's songs so I always enjoy listening to themㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. Their songs are good

13. Congrats congrats. I'm proudㅜㅜ

14. Congrats congrats. Their songs are always my type..

15. I trust to listen to Lovelyz albums ㅇㅇ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.