May 7, 2019

Sujeong Fest (Outfits, Waistline, Short Hair)











There's lots of responses that says that she wears clothes that suit her so much


She's 168cm tall

She said she endured eating plain dakbal (chicken feet) instead of with sauce because of dieting


She's pretty anyway so I hope she can eat to her heart's content ㅠㅠ




(more photos at the source)


1. How can her waist-pelvis line be like that....It seriously looks like it was carefully made by a craftsman ㅠㅠㅠ

2. Is her waist for real..All her intestines fit in there???

3. I agree. She really wears her clothes so well. Her body is seriously... I'm speechless

4. Every fangirl has Ryu Sujeong in her heart...

5. Unnie, I said I love you!!!!!!!!!!

6. It seems like she kinda has a concept tooㅠㅠ She really suits something lovely... When she wears a hip crop top with something wide, it looks confusing but she looks sporty and pretty so I'm even more surprisedㅠㅜ

7. She's so pretty when she smiles. My heart is beating so fast..

8. It somehow looks like Kei's style more and moreㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ꙼̈ Even if it's similar to Kei's, it has that Sujeong-y feeling??

9. But I ate snacks just now..

10. She's so pretty these days ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm a fan of another group but please make a personal Instagram ㅠㅠㅠHer Insta-feel pictures are really nice

11. Her casual outfits are so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm saving these pics
∟ I think she wears clothes that suit her face and body typeㅠㅠㅠEspecially when she wears the dress, her styling is so pretty and lovelyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Whoa, she's so beautiful

13. Heok, plain dakbal.. I just eat spicy dakbal and I wouldn't be able to be a girl group member.........ㅠㅠ

14. I saw her at Hongdae. Doesn't look like a person. She's a god, for real

15. Her face completes her fashion..

16. A young and rich pretty girl..

17. She's so lovely when she smiles...💕

18. Even if she didn't debut, I think she would still be popularㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ So pretty

19. Heol, she looks like a baby to me but her height is very tall!!!??!?!

20. Whoa, she's 168???? I thought she was 173. Her proportion is really goodㅠㅠㅠㅠ








1. If I had a body like that I think I would wear a crop top every day.. Sujeong-ah, I love you so much, my Bbangddeokie..

2. Seriously ... I guess everyone who's named Sujeong is pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I knew it

4. Sujeong gets uploaded oftenㅜㅜㅜㅜAs expected, it's a way to really let everyone know of her

5. Whether it's her waist that's thin, her pelvis, or both, it doesn't matter. Her line from her waist to her pelvis is so pretty

6. She's very slender

7. Whoa,,,,,,,,Her exercise incentive is awesome,,,

8. If I had a body like that, seriously,, I think I would love summer

9. I knew Ryu Sujeong would come upㅠㅠ

10. ㅠㅠI really like that after that performance where she wore the jeans, she started wearing many outfits like thatㅠㅠㅠ It really fits Sujeongㅠㅜ

11. She looks like a mermaid princess. She's pretty

12. Sujeong really suits crop topsㅠㅠㅠ

13. She would fit to be a jeans model

14. She's not just thin, she's pretty in a firm, healthy way...I saw Sujeong-nim's famous gif with the short white shirt and came to know of her. She really looks like a fairyㅠㅠ

15. My wannabe...








She wears clothes that are exactly like herself
She's so good at pulling off her outfits
She's lovelyㅠㅠㅠ

(more pictures at the source)


1. The picture with the green dress is so pretty ㅠㅠㅠ

2. She's pretty in skirts but she's very charming in pants

3. It seems like the Lovelyz girls wear pretty casual clothes

4. She's really pretty

5. Is there any account that uploads Lovelyz's casual outfits info? They're so pretty
∟ @lovelyznfashion on Instagram

6. Her figure is pretty. Even her style is pretty. Whoa... It's the body and the fit held up by her beauty..

7. I think if Ddyudaeng opens an online shopping mall later, she would do well..

8. For me, she looks the prettiest wearing training pantsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe crop top that fits on top with the wide training pants below

9. Are they from a girl group famous for their daily looks? I don't know, so

10. Why is she so pretty, seriously ㅜ








1. How do all her internal organs fit inside that waist? *shivers*

2. I think with this vibe, her charms are more alive. With black hair ㅠㅠ

3. It suits her more than I thought

4. Oh, didn't she keep having long hair since debut? It looks okay

5. Heol, it's the first time that I see her cutting it that short. She's pretty even with short hair!! What's with her waist and thighs.. How can her things be that thin...ㅠㅠ

6. Oh, there's a mature vibe coming out of her ㅋㅋIt suits her outfit concept ㅋㅋ

7. It only existed in edits before, but now she really cut it

8. I prefer her with short hair

9. Her face is round so I thought she wouldn't suit it but it's pretty. I think she cut it in a way that suits her

10. Heol, heol, she's freaking prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Should I do my hair like that too?

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.