May 17, 2019

Netizens React: 'Beautiful Days' Teasers


[OSEN, via Naver Entertainment] Lovelyz, title song name unveiled..Delicate vibe 'Beautiful Days' [Official]



[+20 | -0] Lovelyz❤❤❤❤❤I'll wait for a good promotion~~~~

[+17 | -0] The teaser is delicate but I think it's a bright song, looking at the season

[+11 | -0] Lovelyz who's rich with masterpiece songs, I'll trust in you and listen to this this time as well. Fighting~~

[+5 | -0] I'm anticipating thisㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Godvelyz♡

[+4 | -0] For a song like 'Hi~'



[Sports Seoul, via Naver Entertainment] Lovelyz, 'Beautiful Days' MV teaser revealed



[+24 | -0] Lovelyz, fighting!

[+16 | -0] I'm anticipating this so much. I'll always love you♡♡

[+11 | -2] Please, a #1 on public channel

[+10 | -2] This song is also my styleㅎ ㅎ

[+5 | -0] Is this Lovelyz comeback a new album?



[Newsen, via Naver Entertainment] Lovelyz, title song name unveiled 'The standard for a delicate vibe'



[+14 | -0] The Lovelyz-only innocence is the best

[+9 | -0] You guys are really the final boss of innocence and delicate^^ Acknowledged

[+8 | -1] Lovelyz is the best^^

[+8 | -1] I love Lovelyz

[+6 | -0] The reason why I like Lovelyz ♡



[Instiz] Whoa, Lovelyz's title song name is really long

1. Isn't that the solar system from 'Destiny'??ㅜㅠCrazyㅠㅠㅜ

2. The title is so prettyㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ

3. Did they take it from a movie title??? I'm already liking this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. The vibe is greatㅠㅠ

5. The Us We Loved on Those Days, Now, We

6. Heol, when is this coming out??? 'Now, We' is so good, thoughㅠㅠㅠ Ah, it's coming out on the 20thㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to it

7. It somehow feels like it will be the birth of a masterpiece song

8. The concept is already awesome

9. I really like poetic titles like this. It feels like a masterpiece song from the title

10. GeuWooSaWoo (shortened from the Korean title). The masterpiece feel hits very hard just from the title

11. It was an unrequited love in 'Destiny', they started dating in 'Now, We' and broke up in 'That Day'. Could they be reminiscing the 'Now, We' days...? I don't know, but it's already a masterpieceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Heol, it suits Lovelyz's image

13. It's a model of a title that I see a lot on the charts these days. Seems like it'll be good??

14. Is this song a parting song too!?

15. This kind of Hangul title is so nice


 <ONCE UPON A TIME> by Lovelyz who is coming back on May 20th


The delicateness that provokes nostalgia that is unique to Lovelyz thickens and this is a song that affixes their maturity

❤Beautiful Days❤


Please show a lot of interest and love♥️

[Pann] Idols that released the best teaser



[+22 | -1] The title is pretty

[+13 | -1] When is it coming out? I like Lovelyz and I'm going to give it a listen!!

[+10 | -1] The vibe is no joke. Awesome

[+9 | -0] Yoo Jiae is seriously crazy this timeㅠㅠㅠ So pretty


[+9 | -1] [My idols] are coming back on the same day, so I hope they'll do well together. I will watch them on music show because of my bias group. I'll watch them together and listen to their song and watch their MV. Fighting

[+9 | -0] Looking at the teaser, I find it similar to 'Hi~'ㅠㅠㅜPlease, I hope it's a song like 'Hi~'

[+8 | -0] Whoa, Ryu Sujeong with short hair is freaking pretty, seriously

[+8 | -0] It's already goodㅠㅠㅠ Lovelyz, fighting

[+8 | -0] Is Ryu Sujeong's beauty for real?????

[+7 | -0] It's a pure, delicate concept this time? They're seriously freaking pretty



1. Heol, it's freaking good. Till the vibe change, everything is good

2. I think the song will be good

3. Crazy. Seems like this will be very good

4. Woollim is really good at picking songs these days

5. The sudden twist is freaking nice

6. I think it'll be good. They're personally a group whose music I trust, so I'm anticipating this

7. I got goosebumps at the twist

8. The last one is freaking pretty. Mijoo, Yein, Sujeong

9. The change is somewhat sudden ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is [the voice] saying "Lovelyz" in the middle?

10. Ryu Sujeong's vibe is crazy;

11. Is it a 'Now, We' vibeㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠ Seems like it'll be good

12. The Lovelyz emotions are good ㅠㅠ

13. Heart-fluttering ㅠㅠ

14. Am I the only one that's reminded of Ah-Choo in the beginning? It's freaking good

15. Was it an exciting song!! It's goodㅠ

16. ㅠㅠAh, it's filled with 1Piece vibe.

17. It's delicate, but it's overwhelming. I like it so muchㅠㅜㅠㅠ

18. Heol.. I didn't expect this at all...;; The twist, the twist

19. Crazy... It smells like a freaking masterpiece ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

20. All of Lovelyz's songs are nice, even the b-sides. I'm anticipating this

21. The sound is refreshing. I love Lovelyz's signature sound

22. I was like, "What's with the droopy vibe in the beginning...It's a title track, why is the vibe slow?" but then I got a heart attack because of the twist

23. Feels like it's gonna be freaking good

24. It's like Ah-Choo+Now, We. It's sounds good this time too

25. Yeah, this is Lovelyzㅜㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.