May 12, 2019

Even Non-Fans Are Struck by Lovelyz's Teaser Photos

I'm not a fan but I saved these... Please leave a comment if you know their names...
I know Mijoo, Sujeong, Kei, Babysoul
but I can't differentiate Yein-nim and Jisoo?-nim
Am I becoming a fanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
What was that army show? I heard a Lovelyz member appeared there and her bare face with no makeup was also freaking pretty;; It was Yein, right...Sighㅠ











[+24 | -6] Why is the downvote so many .. Honestly, Lovelyz are all pretty. Their songs are really good too. Their b-sides 'Secret Garden', 'Triangle', 'A Sleepy Dream', 'Dear You', all are good ...

[+19 | -4] But aren't Lovelyz's songs always nice... It's amazing that there's no reaction from the public

[+9 | -11] Lovelyz's visuals are really a wall

[+9 | -4] Pretty Mijooㅜ


[+8 | -1] The member who appeared in the army (show) is Jisoo!! The outer part of her eyes went up and her creases are deeper!! Yein's outer part of her eyes go down so she looks kind-hearted. The picture is Yeinie


[+8 | -4] Mijoo is really freaking pretty, though. I'm questioning why she doesn't get mentioned

[+6 | -5] Why do they hit the downvote button? Don't tell me that they think that they're prettier than Lovelyz? Do they hit the downvote because [Lovelyz] are just prettier than them? Give me a reason


[+5 | -0] I like Yoo Jiae the mostㅠㅠ Freaking pretty



❤Please give a lot of love to Lovelyz who are coming back on May 20th~❤



[+30 | -1] Every time Seo Jisoo has a teaser out, she's always pretty. But why does it look like Woollim never put any filter and it looks yellowish?

[+21 | -1] Oh, pretty

[+19 | -1] Pretty

[+9 | -1] Lovelyz always have flowers or plants in their logo or album, so it looks so goodㅠㅠ The leaves on 'Ah-Choo'['s album] were pretty and the flower on 'Destiny' were pretty too.. I'm anticipating this too❤❤


[+7 | -1] The album name is 'Once Upon a Time' but the teasers don't match it, so I'm really curious. I hope it's a refreshing song

[+6 | -0] I hope they'll do well on the chart this time ㅠㅠ It's always a full house ..

[+5 | -1] The girls are pretty, but Woollim ..... is Woollim. The teaser filter is yellowish..

[+5 | -0] Everyone comes out prettily. In particular, I didn't know that Kei was Kei.. The vibe is solid;; It seems like BabSol also renews her peak days !! Personally, JIN with short hair is more of my style but her side profile really cane out well. I always trust Yoo Jiae, Seo Jisoo and Jeong Yein's visuals.. Also, finally, my lovely bias Ryu Sujeong ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ !!!!! Sigh she's freaking pretty even with her hair short.... Sob sob sob..
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.