Apr 28, 2017

Netizens React To: Prologue Film & Group Teaser



[+38 | -0] I seriously got goosebumps

[+37 | -0] So pretty; They're no joke? ㅇ;;

[+36 | -0] My anticipation suddenly rises because of this teaser

[+33 | -0] The melody is so good! I'm anticipating!

[+32 | -0] I'm really looking forward to May 2nd.




[+101 | -1] They're lovely like their name♡

[+94 | -0] I'm anticipating Lovelyz's May 2nd repackage promotion~♡♡

[+93 | -0] They're seriously the prettiest of all time ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

[+82 | -1] They brought in something good. I'm really anticipating.

[+79 | -0] I'm looking forward to it♡





[+55 | -0] The melody is so nice!!

[+49 | -0] I'm seriously anticipating. They're unrivaled..

[+51 | -1] I hope everything that Lovelyz wants will come in the last story!!

[+47 | -0] The 2nd story of the trilogy already ended. It's been a long time since I became a fanㅋㅋ

[+48 | -2] Looking at the teaser, I think it's good. I hope the song hits daebak!!!




[+20 | -0] I support you~♡

[+22 | -2] The intro song sounds so good and the concept is goddess~//

[+16 | -0] I came to listen to the prologue film. The melody is crazy

[+15 | -0] This teaser (makes me) really anticipate it+_+// From the members' visuals to the anticipated music!!!

[+10 | -0] The teaser gave me goosebumps. I had a heart attack

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.