Apr 24, 2017

Netizens React To: MiJisoo's Teasers



[+250 | -20] I wish you luck today. Also, everyone who sees this comment, I hope you will have an easy life and your family will live a long life. I hope Lovelyz's album will be easily released and that Lovelyz will hit daebak!!!

[+209 | -18] 94z (T/N: 94line) are so pretty ㅋㅋ I'm anticipating the repackage promotion kyahahahahahaㅎㅎㅎㅎ

[+187 | -17] They're really exploding with good looks. They've never let my anticipation down. As expected of 94z

[+160 | -15] I'm anticipating this promotion so much

[+170 | -21] I love you Jisoo, and Mijoo suits blonde well

[+88 | -8] Ow they're pretty like this. I'm anticipating a good song as good as their previous songs! Lovelyz, fighting~

[+77 | -5] The vibe is...*shivers* I'm anticipating the repackage

[+84 | -8] So pretty, aren't they? 94z...ㅠㅠ

[+69 | -3] Really prettyㅠㅡㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ

[+71 | -6] 94z are really pretty❤❤ I'm looking forward to the next teasers

[+53 | -2] I focus on Mijoo by nano unit♡♡




[+32 | -0] Their beauties are seriously a true story

[+26 | -0] Who's gonna be in the next teasers? I'll anticipate ㅋㅋㅋ

[+24 | -0] They shot the photos separately and together so there's more vibe to it and it looks betterㅇㅇ

[+23 | -0] So pretty. Lovelyz, fighting~~♥♥♥

[+20 | -1] Whoa~They're extremely pretty~Honestly~ㅋㅋㅋㅋHow to be a pretty girl~I'm a pretty girl~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ






1. Whoa so pretty. Seo Jisoo looks prettier without bangsㅠㅠ

2. MiJisoo's good looks are incredible..

3. So pretty

4. Jisoo fits bright makeup better than shadow makeup...
∟I'm not sure... Looking at the 2nd picture, I thought, "Ah, her face is pretty so what do I know?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Jisoo's bangs are goneㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ No, the photoshop...when they do it until that level...Lovedungies are so prettyㅜㅠㅠㅠ

6. So pretty it's scary bb

7. Woollim, why do you suddenly pretend to be normalㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm impressedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Heol this is great ㅠㅠㅠ So pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Aigo Mijoo's visual is..
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.