Apr 12, 2017

The Reason Baby Soul Didn't Come Home During Her Trainee Days


Baby Soul's mom: I didn't know it was this hard. I think I know my daughters' struggles (because of their jobs).
Q: The moment you feel pity/sorry for your daughter?
Baby Soul's mom: When she doesn't come home! Even on holidays!
(Caption: Baby Soul who didn't come home during her trainee days)


(Caption: The daughter whom I missed)
Baby Soul's mom: When I asked her why she didn't come home, she only said that the company wouldn't let her
(Caption: The daughter revealed her true feelings after debut)
Baby Soul's mom: She said, "If I go home, I wouldn't want to go back (to Seoul) for good."
(Caption: Daughter bears her difficult time alone. Mom feels sorry and hurts for her)
(Caption: Daughter who made her dreams come true while enduring the (hard) time. Mom is proud of you)

Lovelyz's Baby Soul who lied that the company wouldn't let her go home because if she did (went home) then she wouldn't want to go back (to Seoul)


[Instiz] An idol's reason for not going back to her hometown during her trainee days

1. ㅠㅠㅠㅠI love you, BabSolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅍ My heart hurts so muchㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you, BabSolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. BabSol, I love youㅠㅠ

4. Soojung-ahㅠㅠ

5. It's so, so sadㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Soojung-ah, I love youㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠ

6. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'll cheer for youㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.