Apr 20, 2017

Lovelyz Hasn't Received Their Payments Yet?




(T/N: Subbed version here)


1. How admirable of her

2. Heol how come they still haven't... 8ㅁ8...

3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHer heart is also pretty

4. Our Ddudyeongieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why aren't Lovelyz getting paid yet...?....ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. Eh, I think I've seen pictures of Lovelyz carrying phones a few times
∟ It's manager's phone or iPad or the company's phone that they use for VLive
∟ Ah, is that so?? I think I saw a picture of them with a phone during a fansign. Did the manager give them their phone during the fansign too... Thank you for your comment
∟ The kids absolutely don't have their phones !! I sincerely wish for them to win 1st place on a national TV ㅠㅠㅠ
∟ During the fansign with the phone, was it Jisoo's father's birthday?? She talked to him over the phone with fans on that day!

6. She's so kindㅜㅜ I hope she'll get paid quickly...

7. I saw the comments saying that Woollim pays their artists well.. All of them said that Woollim pays their artists well... Are those comments lying???

8. Isn't Woollim good at paying their artists...????
∟ They haven't received the payment for this promotion yet!
∟  Aah, thank you. I was surprised

9. Why am I crying at all of it....
Giving money to her parents, paying for (her sister's) college tuition, it's so realistic and I'm sad because I'm touched....

10. Ah, I was surprised..So it's payment for WoW promotion
Anyway, I hope they'll get their phones back soon ㅠㅠㄴ

11. It might be because they haven't break-even? so they couldn't get paid
∟ Woollim will (still) pay them whether they pass the break-even point or not! She means they haven't received their payments for the WOW promotion
∟ Aha so that's it~~Thanks

12. She was saying how they haven't received payment for this promotional cycle, Woollim originally pays their artists well~~~ Lovelyz, let's quickly win 1st place and get your phones backㅠㅅㅠ

13. I think the subtitles? are easily misunderstoodㅠㅠㅠ She talked about the payment for this promotion, not that they haven't received payment since their debutㅠㅠㅠ

14. They don't have their phones??
∟ No, they don't....ㅠㅠ

15. This would cause misunderstanding. Woollim pays their artists well ㅠㅠ (Lovelyz) hasn't been paid for this promotion only...
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.