Apr 21, 2017

JIN Dismissed By Her Own Fans


JIN: Hello
JIN: This is a personal chat
Fan: Hello
Fan: Hm?
JIN: I love you
JIN: My saviour!!!!
JIN: I'm Myungeunㅠㅠ
Fan: Haha♡
Fan: ?


Fan: ?????
JIN: Chat with me
JIN: It's been a long time
JIN: I've come to play
JIN: with Lovelinus~
Fan: Hoho lying is bad


Fan: Wa
JIN: Anwa~ (T/N: A sound you use when you're really annoyed) Why don't you knowㅜㅜ




It's Lovelyz's JIN!


1. Myungeunie is a baby, isn't she?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠMyungeun-ahㅠㅠㅠ


2. Seeing this, it seems like all fans are the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱㅋReminds me of the taffy incident on IU Gallery

3. AckㅋㅋㅋㅋThe 'hoho' is the pointㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Why can't they believe herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Our Myungnuniㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ


6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't lieㅋㅋ

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe fans didn't believe herㅋㅋㅋCute

8. Heok who is it..? Is the Lovelyz the Lovelyz that I know..? The one with, who's that, Yoo Jiae..?
∟ That's right, this is Lovelyz's JIN

9. Myungeunieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dismissed by her fansㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Park Myungeun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. Cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Wah so cute

13. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLieㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.