Apr 19, 2017

Lovelyz Is Set to Comeback in May


Group Lovelyz (Baby Soul, Yoo Jiae, Seo Jisoo, Lee Mijoo, Kei, JIN, Ryu Sujeong, Jeong Yein) is set to comeback in May.

According to an industry official, Lovelyz is set to comeback in mid-May and preparation is now underway.

A definite release date, song title, etc has not been revealed yet but Lovelyz's high speed comeback is enough to increase fans' expectations.

Lovelyz released their 2nd album 'R U Ready?' on February 26th and finished the promotion for their title track 'WOW!' last week and a May comeback means an activity with no breaks.

Whether Lovelyz will be working with Yoonsang-led 1Piece with this song as well or they will work with a new composer, it will be this comeback's main point to pay attention to.

Meanwhile, Lovelyz, who debuted in November 2014, is enjoying a continuous popularity with their hit releases such as 'Ah-Choo', ;Hi~', 'Destiny (My Earth)', 'WoW!', 'For You', etc.

Particularly in the domestic idol industry where it's rare to work with an exclusive producer, Lovelyz is receiving full support from fans by building their own musical color that differentiates them from other idols.

[Sports Donga, via Naver Entertainment] [Exclusive] Lovelyz's May comeback is fixed...going into hard work mode



[+595 | -75] I hope they'll release a bubbly song this time..

[+584 | -41] I think it's the repackage

[+453 | -51] I hope they'll come out fresh!!!!

[+390 | -53] Please comeback with a good song this time too! Lovelyz, fighting!

[+369 | -58] I always anticipate Lovelyz ㅎㅎ

[+151 | -11] I'll support you

[+148 | -10] Told you they'd comeback real soon. It's so soon....ㅋㅋㅋ

[+133 | -12] From full album in late February to repackage in May, the rough timing is good.... I'll always anticipate. With lyrics and a fresh song that has the feels of this season .. I expect them to comeback in late May

[+127 | -6] Lovelyz, I love you

[+119 | -5] Whenever they'll comeback, I'll always support them




[+94 | -1] Do what you want to do because Lovelinus are always by your side. Lovelyz, I love you. Fighting~~~♥♥♥♥

[+77 | -1] I'll always support Lovelyz-unnies!!

[+77 | -1] Lovelyz, let's be successful, all 8 of you!!!

[+73 | -1] Let's hit daebak with this comeback!!Fighting!

[+60 | -1] The presidential election is in early May so they'll probably come back in late May or early June at the latest

[+35 | -0] Lovelyz's songs that I trust~ Let's be successful, Lovelies

[+35 | -0] I'll be waiting!! Lovelyz, don't be hurt. I'll always support you. Lovelyz, I love you❤❤❤

[+33 | -1] Hit big. Don't be hurtㅜ

[+27 | -0] Lo ve ly z I love you ♥Please don't be hurt and I hope you'll take care of your health while preparing

[+27 | -0] Don't be hurt and let's have a healthy promotion. Fighting!




[+55 | -1] Lovelyz came out with the best masterpiece in history, Hi~, for their 1st repackaged album, so looks like this'll be worth the waitㅎㅎ

[+50 | -1] Anticipating the comeback ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅇㅅㅇ

[+47 | -1] I always anticipate!! Lovelyz, fighting!!

[+46 | -0] Bbangddeok-ah, I love you~~

[+45 | -1] Congratulations on your fast comeback, Lovelyz. Thank you for always giving us good songs
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.