Oct 28, 2019

Lovelyz Show People What They Do Best with a Musical Stage


[StarNews, via Naver Entertainment] 'Queendom' Oh My Girl=Vampire·Lovelyz=High-teen musical 'A reversal stage'



[+196 | -46] Lovelyz's heart would've suffered so much ㅠㅠ But thank you for doing what you do best this time♡

[+133 | -13] As expected, you need to do what you do best ㅋㅋㅋ Lovelies are good

[+58 | -10] Lovelyz 8Cameo is the best..

[+46 | -7] Lovelyz's stage was really so good. But I feel sorry that they seem to be discouraged...I hope they'll only hear and see good things and today's performance was great!!!

[+39 | -2] Lovelyz are very pretty and they did so wellㅋㅋㅋ Oh My Girl was good too!




[+2,069 | -52] They did so well prettily like this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ As expected, if it's Lovelyz, it's bright melody and sad lyrics .. Plus, 'Cameo' has Lovelyz's signature unrequited love feels all over it .. I think I understand why they picked this song ㅠㅠ Anyway, we finally see Lovelyz's color on Queendom !! I'm really moved .. I think the 'Cameo' lyrics will sound sadder now .. You've worked so hard and all 8 of them are honestly doing well, so don't be hurt and please sing for a long time while only seeing good things ㅠㅠ No matter what anyone says, Lovelyz is the heroine for me. I'll anticipate the stage for the new song as well. You did so well today !!!!!! ❤️ You're the best, seriously

[+1,259 | -38] I was happy that I could watch 'Cameo' with 8 members ❤️❤️❤️❤️

[+1,091 | -32] Fans were happy with their previous stages but the response from the public wasn't good so we were worried a lot and it was also hard for us, but thank you for showing a good stage♥️Also, Lovelyz has a lot of good b-sides ㅠㅠㅠ♥️All their b-sides are masterpieces, but if I were to recommend only 3 songs; 'Shooting Star', 'Daydream', 'Triangle' are really good songs ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ⭐️Please listen to their Queendom final song too on October 25th⭐️

[+1,049 | -26] The lyrics kind of feel like Lovelyz's situation on Queendom. They did a really good job with this stage, so I hope Lovelyz can only become the heroine from now on with no more NGs ㅠㅠ

[+1,009 | -29] Lovelyz's singing, dancing, and acting are triple crazy❤❤❤❤❤❤

[+897 | -27] 'Cameo' please rise up the charts

[+773 | -25] I never thought that I would be able to see an aired 'Cameo' performance with Jeong Yein❤❤

[+732 | -25] 8velyz musical, let's goo. Will they do a good job at that?

[+678 | -23] This is really awesome.. I'm anticipating Lovelyz's new song

[+651 | -21] It's as if I'm watching a scene out of a high-teen movie !

[+632 | -26] Lee Soojung, Yoo Jiae, Seo Jisoo, Lee Mijoo, Kim Jiyeon, Park Myungeun, Ryu Sujeong, Jeong Yein ❤️

[+568 | -18] 'Cameo' is my favorite song. Thank you for doing a Fandora's Box. The bright energy, exciting musical performance is the best,,

[+556 | -15] They're really cute. This is it !!!! ❤️

[+507 | -16] As expected, Lovelyz are doing good with their 'Cameo' musical version

[+498 | -16] I love Lovelyz so much. Good job❤️❤️


I only saw the end part ㅠㅠ The song is nice


1. It was so cute and lovely and everythingㅜㅜ

2. I think it was worthy of a 1st place. It was good! Musical vibe is good

3. It was pretty
∟ Personally, the outfits were a little unfortunate

4. It was cute! It was greatㅠㅠㅠ

5. I think this was their best stage and the stage that they suit the most so far

6. The stage that they did the best so far,,

7. So cuteㅠㅠㅠ

8. It was so lovely and they did so well!!

9. It was like drinking soda. It was great

10. It was really so, so cute. The song is also really nice

11. I expected them to win 1st place

12. They did so well ㅜㅠ Seriously, I'm not even a fan but they're so cute and pretty

13. I didn't realize that time went byㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt was good!!!

14. I think the song is also nice and everything was good!

15. It was absolutely the best!!!!!


I always watched their every stage since debut and I'm the kind of person who can't really be called a casual fan who only listens to their songs sometimes as soon as the news is released. I was actually a bit worried before the stage started but I wasn't that worried either. When Lovelyz's stage started, I thought, "This is a stage that they're really good at," so even just watching the beginning, I felt relieved because I was certain that the stage would be good, and I teared up. I watched their stage with tears streaming down my face.. I'm not even a fan but I also thought that I was being freaking extra for crying, but I think I was like that because I thought of what they have heard so far

+)Please re-think of the fact that this could've been a stage where Lovelyz could get hate comments for. With criticism and attacks from two previous rounds, Lovelyz performed this stage that was made up of their own strength and it was a wonderful stage that showcased Lovelyz so it was nice


The picture is of Yein who was so good with her solo performance

[Pann] +) I cried while watching Lovelyz on Queendom


[+132 | -6] Just thank you for doing so well and 'Cameo' is like Lovelyz's situation right now so my heart hurt so bad

[+131 | -9] I'm completely a fan of another group but the comments below are seriously too much. Did you think that they practiced so hard to hear those words from you guys? Would it kill you to view them in a good light? You seriously still don't feel thatㅋㅋ

[+116 | -9] Me too.. Their stage this time is really good

[+58 | -6] Was Lovelyz's 'Cameo' stage today the same as Lovelyz's usual team color? No ㅋㅋㅋ Today's 'Cameo' stage is also a new concept and stage. I don't understand how those who don't know girl groups say that innocent and cute are all the same ㅋㅋ It also looked like they were belittling Lovelyz's previous stages so it baffled me

[+47 | -6] But at first, it is true that the song choice of 'Sixth Sense' wasn't really good, but can you say that Lovelyz don't suit charismatic songs after only watching that? The original song is just a freaking wall, that's whyㅋㅋㅋIt could've suited them if they did a calm sexy song, but that evaluation was too severe. Also, as someone who listens to 'Daydream' often, I was sad because it didn't get pickedㅠㅠIt's the best Lovelyz b-side in my opinion

[+45 | -6] ㅋㅋㅋYou know if you only look at the downvotes and the first few comments. They're not criticizing Lovelyz for doing bad on their stage, they're just cursing at Lovelyz because they hate themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Today's stage was definitely not one to curse at

[+42 | -1] I'm a fangirl since Lovelyz's debut, and I hope the members can just challenge every concept that they want freely.. I think they're the only group who sings songs with sad emotions and the public simply only likes Lovelyz's brightness, and it's upsetting that they don't seem to really like other concepts [for Lovelyz]ㅠㅠ They're a group with a lot of masterpiece songs in different genres, though..

[+39 | -3] 'Cameo', with 'Triangle', is a song about 'A love that can't come true' that is sung excitedly,,, It's Lovelyz's trademark ㅠㅠㅠ They did so well and when they stretched their hands up at the end and the confetti? were around them, I liked that so much that I got goosebumps. Seriously, I'm happy every time I read the comments on Youtube and Naver TV now. They're so lovely ㅠㅠ The picture is of the original choreo of 'Cameo' at their concert where they make Vs in age order ㅠㅠ


[+38 | -1] I'm a fan of another Woollim group but the Lovelyz that I see is a group that can pull off a lot more colors than I thought. Mnet keeps being like, "Lovelyz is back" and even this stage has a different concept than the ones that they've done so far.

[+32 | -4] Queendom's captions made me speechless ㅠㅠ Lovelyz performed their best with a concept that they wanted to do on Queendom and the people who mock them excessively to the point that it becomes weird are the weird ones ㅋㅋ Please don't box Lovelyz in the image that they've done. From the editing to the captions, they're freaking... There's nothing that I liked but Lovelyz's stage. That's the truth ....
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.