Oct 5, 2019

Lovelyz Showcase Their Love for Their Managers



ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jisoo and Sujeong can joke around with the manager ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The member at the back is pulling at her manager ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Their managers are all young. 95, 96liners ㅇㅇ

Therefore. The members often make their managers appear on V App or variety show and mention themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[theqoo] Lovelyz who look like they're very close with their manager ㅋㅋㅋㅋ .gif

1. The backㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Looks like they get along wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Ah, crazyㅋㅋㅋI just saw the back

4. He's suffering from both sidesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Seo Jisoo's proportions are good

6. Whoa, the managers are really youngㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They must be like real friendsㅋㅋㅋ

7. I don't think the fans would like it that muchㅋㅋㅋ
∟ No ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yeah, I'm a Lovelyz fan but I don't think much of it
∟ No, it's fun ㅋㅋㅋ
∟ Yes, I'm a Lovelyz fan. I just think, "Aigoo, my kids are having fun and playing around. The managers are having a hard time."
∟ I'm also a Lovelyz fan but I like this ㅋㅋㅋ

8. The back is freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. What tug-of-war is the back playing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. From the manager's perspective, I don't think he cares that they're idols or whatever, he would absolutely think, "Owh, these annoying noonas" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think he's thinking, "Life is really hard"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. The managers are babies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat's adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sujeong and Jisoo can joke around with their manager. If you look at the back, one member is pulling her manager ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
One manager is the same aged as Kei and one is the same aged as Myungeun

[Instiz] I guess Lovelyz are really close with their manager ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at this gif

1. Right, right. The kids always mess around with that managerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey really are close

2. ㅋㅋㅋAll of them are crazy kids so of course they're close

3. The manager being pulled at the back is cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If they're the same aged as Kei and Myungeun then aren't they 95, 96liners? Heol

4. Why is the manager being pulled at the back so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. While this seems cute, I'm surprised when I looked at the managers' age...!! I just realized I'm old 😭😭

6. Daebak, Lovelyz's faces are really small and their proportions are awesome

7. If the manager is 95liner.. then he's younger than some members
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.