Oct 22, 2019

Kim Kei: You Are What You Drink





Lovelyz's Kei who's called the "Milk Mania"

So she played a game where she tasted a few milk and guessed which one was her favorite



How did she guess it;

I know that they taste a little different from each other but for her to just drink themㅎㅎ



The first 3 didn't taste like Seoul Milk




She looked certainㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Her face was unusual when she tasted #5ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

So the result is




I was like, "How did she guess it;;;"

The reason why she can guess it


She's always talked about how she liked milk when she appeared on shows


She was drinking white milk on Lovelyz's pre-debut reality show

It's not a concept, it's real


When Kei has a meal, there's always milk next to herㅋ





On her way to or off work, 'Seoul Milk' that's always in Kei's hand or in her bag

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Not just milk, she can guess which jokbal is from where just by smelling it. It's really amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



[+90 | -0] Kei is so pretty in this photo, but it's so funny and cute that there's 1 liter of milk in her transparent bagㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


∟ [+14 | -0] OhㅋㅋㅋI guess she really likes it

[+77 | -0] But it's true that every milk tastes different. When you drink a different brand from the one you always drink, it's completely different

[+54 | -0] Cuteㅋ

[+25 | -2] Advertisers, please look this way!!!!!

[+24 | -0] Honestly, I thought Kei who likes doing aegyo, with her cute way of talking and is innocent was just a concept, but I got interested in her after watching Queendom so I looked up a few of her videos and I think she's always been someone who's not difficultㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think she doesn't pretend to be cute, her face and way of talking are originally like that

[+22 | -0] Kei matches so well with milk ㅠㅋㅋㅋ Her image is white and warm


[+19 | -0] But milk is delicious when it's coldㅋㅋㅋ

[+17 | -0] I really like that this kind of Lovelyz post is trending on Talker's Choice ㅜㅜ Moreover, the upvote is 212 and the downvote is only 5, so I love it ㅜㅜ Everyone who upvoted and to OP, have a good night ~!

[+16 | -0] You do notice the slight difference even if you just drink the milk, but what's really amazing is that she can differentiate jokbalㅋㅋㅋ

[+11 | -0] I only drink Seoul Milk too. It has that unique bitterness to it. Other milk is either bland or tastes like phlegm

[+10 | -1] I've seen Kei in real life because I went to MuBank. She was so, so, so fair-skinned. She was the most fair-skinned idol I've ever seen. She really looked like milk. Like, pinkish white, so she felt like strawberry milk.... Is she fair-skinned because she likes milkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+10 | -0] I think she can be the model for Seoul Milk if it's to that point. She suits the milky white image



Recommending milk even to her members very naturally


She likes it even just talking about milk ㅋㅋ


Not only milk, she has guessed which jokbal came from where just by smelling it with her eyes covered


The person who appeared on People of Full Capacity after having jokbal


Her face at the jokbal in front of her eyes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Kei's most favorite menu
= Jokbal + Milk


1. She's charming

2. The jokbal one is really amazing ㅋㅋㅋ

3. The last picture is so cute. She seems happyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No, the order of the pictures changed.. I was looking at the picture of her with the jokbal in front of her eyesㅠㅠ

4. Seoul Milk, get Kei as your modelㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Jokbal with milk... I can't imagine it... Anyway, even Kei's palate is cute ㅋㅋ

6. If it's up to this point, doesn't she have to be Seoul Milk's ad model? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. The more I see Kei posts here the more I fall for her

8. I also drink white milk with every mealㅋㅋ There is someone who's like me

9. ㅋㅋㅋ Cute ㅋㅋㅋ Her face looks like pure happiness ㅋㅋ

10. I think I'll be able to tell milks apartㅋㅋThe jokbal one is amazing

11. It's fascinating because it's a hybrid of jokbal, which is an old man taste, and milk, which is a baby tasteㅋㅋ

12. Jokbal with milk?????

13. She looks like milk and it turns out she only likes milk...Cute

14. Even her palate is freaking adorable

15. Things that Kei(Kim Jiyeon) likes: jokbal, milk, rilakkuma ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


16. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I find Kei very fascinating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. No, the 1 liter milk in that transparent bagㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

18. She freaking suits milkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

19. Her putting 1 liter of milk into her bag is freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

20. Kei is really fascinatingㅋㅋㅋㅋAt first I was like, "What?" but she has a determined personality so I really like herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.