Oct 12, 2019

Yein's Intense, Legendary Performance on Queendom

This is the first time that our maknae is getting this good of a response so I'm feeling excited






Modern dance major Jeong Yein who debuted after only 4 months of training
Lovelyz's treasure maknae Jeong Yein who has high self-esteem


A freaking pretty (jon-ye-in) celebrity (yeon-ye-in) is Jeong Yein,, Please stan Jeong Yein

[Pann] Jeong Yein business post is here


[+113 | -6] The vibe of Yein's intro is awesomeㅠ


[+101 | -9] From Kei to Yein, they were unrivaled today. This is the first time that they're getting a clean response like this so I'm touched, and I'm thankful for the girls too...
∟ [+13 | -1] I'm a Linus and my heart trembled every time a Lovelyz post was uploaded before...ㅠㅠ OP, thank you so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+72 | -9] Seriously, our Yein is good at dancing, has a pretty face, and her personality is a freaking cutieㅜㅜ


∟ [+11 | -0] Ah, I'm a Once but I watched this Meltin' Fancam and she was really freaking prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ She suited the color blue sky so much, looked pretty with her long wavy hair, and looked soft. She just looked really pretty at this timeㅠ

[+98 | -3] I hope this becomes the best comment.. Hair-raising Jeong Yein at the end...


[+71 | -1] It's random, but I thought about what Joy said to Yein while crying. "I've always been worried about you"ㅠㅠ How true was that when the 'Sixth Sense' stage was out,,She received all kinds of swears, so...I think she clearly showcased her ability on today's stage, so I'm very glad. She's the rediscovery in itself

[+63 | -3] Personally, she stood out the most among the performance members today. I feel that she made the right decision by being different and doing contemporary dance, something only she can do. She really did great with it too so I was surprised. Her stage was charming

[+57 | -3] A gif I have of her doing a shadow dance with Bangtan's Jimin during a year-end joint stage in the past. Their lines are honestly really wonderful


∟ [+12 | -0] So this person was Yein.. Whoa.. Her line is beautiful.

[+44 | -8] No, what's with people calling her ugly?? Are there only Kim Taehee and Lee Nayoung around you...? She's f*cking pretty, though. Honestly, I think she's the top when it comes to idols with monolids

[+40 | -0] I think rather than an innocent and cute concept, she suits this kind of elegant and luxurious stage more. Not a strong girl crush, but something luxurious and expensive

[+39 | -0] She's really pretty...I fell for her during today's stage too. But weirdly, I didn't know her when she was [promoting] with Lovelyz. When she showed a little sexiness at the 6 Puzzle meeting on Queendom and at today's modern dance stage, I wondered if it's really her color. It's fits her so well. It doesn't show that much when she's doing Lovelyz concept

[+33 | -15] Actually, I don't understand why Jeong Yein gets cursed at when she does something sexy. Doesn't she suit it pretty well because she has mean and dark expressions?

[+32 | -2] For real, it seems like she tore Queendom apart today. Honestly, it's easy for the first performer to be overshadowed, but she was so strong that she's the most memorable

[+27 | -2] I was waiting for the response for her ㅋㅋ She blew up on Queendom. That's great

[+27 | -5] I knew since Candy Jelly Love that Jeong Yein would rise. I'm proud of her for no reason^^ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, Jeong Yein is a maknae with good visuals, physicals, and whose dancing line is really pretty like a main dancer!


When I look up our maknae on all community sites where women are the majority users, everyone is only praising herㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm happy
She did so well




[+44 | -2] GoraniㅠㅠㅠㅠYou did so well. I did look forward for this when I read the fan accounts, but I got freaking goosebumps at the intro,,,I thought I was glad that she didn't get cursed at, but to even hear good words for her, it makes me so happyㅠㅠ

[+39 | -1] You normally forget the first performance but for real, you can't forget this. She did freaking well with the stage

[+37 | -1] She did freaking well. I went, "Heok!" at the intro

[+18 | -0] I pity Lovelyz's fans so muchㅠㅠ Lovelyz were picked on so much on women community sites since debut so the fans are like that. When Lovelyz fans see the responses from yesterday and today, they're all in disbelief and are amazed

[+16 | -0] I'm crazy proud of her...

[+10 | -2] Woollim, please wake up and don't just push your rookies, take care of the kids that you already have too. You have so many talented kids but why none sticks.. Don't lose your talents anymore.. Give us THE LIVE and dance contents... Nowadays, everyone is doing dance contents but Woollim.

[+8 | -0] Why are you wearing red eyeshadow? (T/N: the first line of the OST) Right? Anyway, as soon as I heard that I thought, "Whoa, this is awesome. This is a sign of something huge." She really did so well

[+8 | -0] I think I'm gonna cry. This is the first time that we're getting clean responses like this. How much did the girls suffer. Seriously, great job, our Lovedungiesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+8 | -0] I'm a fan of Lovelyz since their debut and I'm so touched that I'm about to cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠOur Yein did well and you performed contemporary dance that you love ㅠㅠJeong Yein is the best

[+5 | -0] No matter what, the most memorable ones are Soojin and Yein....

[+5 | -0] Her dancing line is pretty. Her face is also pretty and I need Yein to rise even more

[+4 | -0] I agree that she did really well!!


I'm in denial about being an Idle fan, but
YooA was freaking awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I actually didn't know that YooA was a main dancer..She dances so well



[+98 | -13] If you only look at the impact, Jeong Yein was a wall. The feeling is like a menu in Yupdduk (T/N: a tteokbokki restaurant famous for its spicy tteokbokki) that says that it's a mild tteokbokki and you eat it without thinking because you thought it wasn't gonna be spicy but it's f*cking spicy. For real....

[+92 | -5] Personally, if you only put Soojin and Yein's stages, Soojin is good at flirting and she performed very well, but I knew that Soojin would do well. Yein, I absolutely didn't expect her to be the member that performed the best, so the impact was even bigger. But everyone did well ㅇㅇ

[+32 | -0] Jeong Yein doing contemporary dance with Lady Vengeance was unique and cool

[+30 | -3] Soojin and Yein did well, but I think for expressions and song vibe, Soojin's was more alive

[+28 | -1] Jeong Yein.....

[+25 | -2] I'm not a fan, but this was uploaded onto a tweet in the trending topic and I saved this as if I was bewitchedㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+23 | -1] But first, they didn't have any black hole so everyone did well, and I think the one who did the best was Yein. She was different with her contemporary dance and the narration in the beginning was really...bb

[+22 | -1] Everyone did well but Yein and Soojin..ㅇㅇ YooA also did well, it's just that I can't think of anything other than her face is really round and cute face ㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠ

[+19 | -0] Yein.. Honestly, I saw that Lovelyz failed their 'Sixth Sense' so I wasn't expecting her this time, but Yein's song and choreo went so well with each other ㅇㅇ The song choice was good too

[+15 | -0] Honestly, it's Jeong Yein

[+12 | -0] I'm a fan of YooA but honestly, it's Jeong Yein.. A seasoned major is solid

[+11 | -2] I'm an Idle fan but Jeong Yein is #1

[+10 | -0] The friend who surrogates for Park Bom didn't have any solo stage so except for that unfortunate thing, I think everyone did really well. If it's about impact, Soojin and Yein are neck to neck, in my opinion

[+10 | -0] Yein, Soojin

[+10 | -0] Jeong Yein

[+8 | -0] Yein.. Whoa, I seriously watched this with my mouth wide open


Personally, it's Yein for me

[Instiz] Whose solo stage was the best in Six Puzzle?
(T/N: This post has 790 comments and over 400 mention Yein as their favorite solo performer)

1. Yein for me
∟ Her line is seriously so pretty

2. Yein... The first dialogue tore everything up

3. Yein's is really indescribable with words,,,

4. Yein, Soojin. I can't choose between those two

5. My type is Yein...

6. Soojin and Yein for me

7. Yein was no joke...

8. Yeinㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It was really awesome,,

9. Yein was the first one but [her stage] still lingered on my mind after the stage was over .. Whoa, it was really awesome

10. Yein, YooA
∟ I think Yein's stage this time was really smart and well-done. The dance was awesome too, and YooA was impactful from her song choice and was so cool

11. I liked Chanmi on Dancing 9, so. And Yein too

12. Yein and Soojin, whoa... Both of them were no joke. They performed early but I still think about them now

13. Yein..It was really pretty and intense

14. Yein and Soojin were so prettyㅠㅠ

15. Yein.. Even though she was the first one, I kept thinking of her stage

16. Yein for me too. I got a heart attack as soon as the dialogue for Lady Vengeance came on

17. Yein's impact was dope

18. Yein's start was so over. Even if you showed me it over and over again, I get chills every time I watch itㅠㅠ

19. Yein...The vibe of the song was very emphasized and the impact was really strong

20. Yein. I really watched it while going, "Whoa.."

21. Yein was the first performer but I keep thinking of her until the end..
∟ 2222 For real

22. Yein.. I forgot how to breathe

23. Yein... But everyone was so cool ㅠㅠ

24. Yein.. She suits Geumja-ssi

25. Yein for me too
∟ The first and last part were so impactful

26. Yein's song choice was fresh and I didn't know the original song, so I don't know if she re-arranged it, but the feeling of her movements matching sharply with it was nice. Also, I was surprised because she was really so prettyㅋㅋㅋ

27. Yein
∟ I'm seriously a complete fan of another group but honestly, she was the most goosebump inducing

28. Everyone did really well, but Yein's concept was the most awesome, and I keep thinking of YooA's footwork, and Chanmin's eyes were glimmering..

29. Yein, Soojin. Ah, but, I think this is really according to your taste

30. I think Yein is really so awesome. She was the first performer but I can't think of anything after that other than Yein,,

31. Yein for me too!! Her dancing line is pretty

32. Yeinie
∟ Unnie, I love you

33. Yein for me. I only think of the dialogue in the beginning until the end...

34. Yein for me too. I liked everything from 1-10. It felt like watching an art work

35. Yeinie for me tooㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Unnie, I'll be 3 years oldㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ

36. The stage that I watched with my mouth wide open and while being immersed in it was Yein's. Soojin made me go, "Heok!" with her expressions
∟ When Yein started, I got goosebumps from her ment and it was a lithe dance? but I felt the power.. She was awesome

37. Yein was so pretty and intense

38. Yein.. Her dancing line doing modern dance is so nice...

39. The first person

40. I was awed by Yein from the start

41. Yein, Chanmi
∟ I think Yein picked a good song

42. Yein. Honestly, I got goosebumps throughout her performance

43. Yein did so much better than I expected that I was surprised. It was a one-of-a-kind stage.. It's memorable immediately from the very first

44. The Kind Geumja-ssi (Lady Vengeance)

45. Yein's intro is ...so impressive

50. Me too, Yein's modern dance? I love dances with emotions, so that's my type..

51. Yein... I got goosebumps when I saw her expression at the start until the end commercial

52. Her lipsyncing through the mirror was so awesome

53. Whoa, Yein for me. I got shocked at the first part so I replayed that part ten times

54. For me, the ones that I still think about are Yein-nim, Chanmi-nim, and YooA-nim.....Whoa.......I seriously got freaking goosebumps and shivered...

55. Everyone did well but Yein's stage is the one that I keep thinking about,,

56. Yein ㅠㅠ I screamed when she first appeared

57. Yein
∟ I think her idea was amazing

58. Yein was completely awesome. I rewatched it

59. Yein.. Her face and performance were perfect

60. I'm also a fan of another group but Yein

61. Yein,, It's kinda like an art

62. Yein
∟ I think I'm becoming a fan....

63. I still think of Yein's stage

64. Jeong Yein is crazy... I still keep thinking of the intro..

65. Jeong Yein's impact is very strong
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.