Oct 22, 2019

Top 5 Lovelyz B-Sides... Thoughts?

Goodnight Like Yesterday


Joyland


Heart(*Handle With Care)


Cameo


(They're scheduled to perform this on Queendom this week)

Triangle


[theqoo] Lovelyz b-sides that many people are crazy over (5 songs)

1. That crazy one is me, me. I personally like Knock Knock

2. There's no Circle! Am I the only one who likes it ㅠㅠ

3. Heart!!!!! Crazy over Heart, that's me. I'm not a fan but I freaking like it

4. Lovelyz's b-sides are all really good

5. +Sleepy Dream

6. There's nothing but masterpiece songs❤

7. I'm not a fan of Lovelyz but I like every song listed, they're songs that I listen to on a regular basis...

8. I accept everything in this post but where's Goodbye Chapter 1? It's such a masterpiece ㅠㅠㅠ

9. There's no song that I skip

10. No Sweet and Sour....ㅠㅠ

11. Where's Just?ㅠㅠ

12. Everything is freaking good + Circle, Night n Day, Sleepy Dream too..Lovelyz's b-sides are so good so I'm not even a fan but when they have a new song I make sure to listen to it. They have a lot of masterpiece songs

13. Is there no Goodbye Chapter 1 akgae? ㅠ

14. There's no Hide and Seek (sulks

15. All of their b-sides are good... Personally, is it Shining Star? I listen to everything but that song

16. Where's Love Gameㅠㅠ

17. aya ㅜㅜ

18. Why is there no Like U!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hug Me too!!!! Bookmark too!!!

19. Goodnight Like Yesterday is so goodㅠㅠㅠ I like Delight too!

20. Why is there no Secret Garden??????? Are you crazy????ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

21. Shining Star, Love Game, Bizarre, Bookmark, Shooting Star, they're all freaking❤️good

22. Am I the only one crazy over Hug Me??? I'm not even a fan but I like it so much that I even endlessly repeat it...

23. Huh.....I'll have to listen to these when I get home

24. Shining Star !!

25. Secret Garden is niceㅠㅠI'll have to listen to the other songs too when I get home
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.