Nov 3, 2017

JIN and Yein Complete the Round of Individual Concept Photos


[Herald Pop, via Naver Entertainment] Lovelyz, JIN·Yein comeback concept photo revealed...Comeback coming soon

[+20 | -1] Whoa....So pretty ㅠㅠ

[+17 | -1] I really want to listen to the song quicklyㅠㅠ

[+17 | -1] I'm really anticipating this comebackㅠㅠ

[+16 | -1] Really, really, so, so, very, very pretty

[+15 | -1] I'm so curious of what kind of song it will be. I want to listen to it quickly

[+4 | -0] I'm anticipating

[+4 | -0] The girls are so pretty ㅠㅠ

[+4 | -0] Lovelyz whose music I believe in

[+4 | -0] Yein-ah!!!!!!!! Myungeun-ah!!!!!!!!!!!

[+3 | -0] I'm very anticipating it!!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.