Nov 5, 2017

Netizens React To: Twinkle MV Teaser (Short ver.)

[Instiz] [Teaser] Lovelyz - 종소리(Twinkle) (3rd Mini Album 'Fall in Lovelyz' title song, MV Teaser Short ver.)

1. Everyone is pretty with this concept. Let's hit big ㅜㅠ

2. Whoa I'm anticipatingㅜㅜㅜ

3. Heol dae bak ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. They're really pretty ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I like it a lot!!!

5. So prettyㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ Lovelyz are so prettyㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ

6. This is great, whoaㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Lovedungiesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. The song is good and the kids are pretty too ㅠㅠ

9. Prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. So pretty. Let's hit big, Lovelyz


[Naver TV] Lovelyz - 종소리(Twinkle) (Short ver.) (Teaser)


[+432 | -18] Whoa, crazy. Seriously, I think the song will be so good. Lovelyz, I love you!
∟ [+60 | -1] Honestly, right after I heard it I went, "Whoa"
∟ [+42 | -0] Let's come out with a song that surpasses Ah-Choo this time!!!! Lovelyz, let's walk on a flowery path

[+348 | -16] I love you. Let's see each other for a long time, Lovelyz ♥♥♥♥♥

[+346 | -23] Honestly, every time they release a song, it's always the bestㅠㅠ
∟ [+27 | -0] Sounds like this song will be really great *shivers*

[+323 | -15] I trust their music.
∟ [+33 | -2] The song is good and the girls are pretty tooㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The clothes look really cold...ㅜ
∟ [+5 | -0] I agree. Lovelyz whose music I trust:)♡

[+316 | -16] Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+301 | -11] Come~~~ a little more vividly ♥

[+292 | -11] There's 9 days left. I'm really looking forward to what more they'll show us ,,, ♥

[+284 | -12] The melody can be heard in the teasers, but the feeling is somewhat different in this oneㅋㅋㅋ But I really like it♥

[+260 | -12] Lovelyz are so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+250 | -12] So pretty ㅠㅠ

[+235 | -10] The melody is high quality!!

[+227 | -10] Woollim doesn't work on weekends but the teaser was leaked this time so it seems like they released it a bit earlyㅋㅋㅋ

[+226 | -10] Ah, I really like it. Twinkle

[+222 | -9] The kids' beauty is crazy

[+213 | -9] Pretty




[+112 | -1] I think the song will be so good. I'm anticipating~

[+101 | -0] Everyone is so pretty

[+99 | -1] Lovelyz whom I anticipate so much❤Fighting always❤❤

[+96 | -0] L!O!V!E!L!Y!Z!

[+94 | -1] Lovelyz, I love you. 'Twinkle', let's hit daebak♡♡♡

[+26 | -0] Sounds like the song will be really good. It reminds me of carols and it goes together with the season so I like it.

[+24 | -0] I'm also anticipating Lovelyz whose music I trust~!!

[+21 | -0] I'm anticipating a good song this time as well

[+21 | -0] Ryu Sujeong, a popular beauty

[+21 | -0] Bestvelyz.. I love you... Thank you....


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.