Nov 13, 2017

What Do You Think of the 'Fall in Lovelyz' Album Preview?



[+24 | -3] The songs are really good this time! From the title to b-sides, they're great!

[+17 | -1] The best album! The preview is so good~ I hope it hits daebak~!

[+17 | -2] From Lovelyz's title, Twinkle, to the b-sides, Triangle, Fallin', everything is good~~I wish you big success!!

[+16 | -1] The rap part in Twinkle is abstruse and Triangle sounds more fresh and I like listening to it ㅠㅠ But I'll look forward to it. Twinkle, Lovelyz, fighting!

[+11 | -0] I hope Lovelyz will prosper!! (My) friend who has a college entrance exam coming up really likes thisㅜㅠ I'll always listen to Lovelyz's songs well. Thank you for becoming a strength for (my) friend.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.