Nov 15, 2017

Lovelyz Releases 'Twinkle' MV (Can Twinkle Surpass Ah-Choo's Popularity?)

[Naver TV]  Lovelyz - 종소리 (Twinkle) MV

[+350 | -19] Lovelyz - Twinkle, let's hit daebak!!! The song is so goodㅠㅜ
∟ [+26 | -0] The song is really crazy.. So good
∟ [+13 | -0] It's a song that reminds me of romance comics...♡♡♡♡ It really suits Lovelyz

[+285 | -18] Lovelyz, let's hit big this time!

[+269 | -24] Definitely #1

[+254 | -17] The song seriously fits the season and it's so good. Let's win #1!!

[+225 | -12] I think the song this time really suits Lovelyzㅜㅜ

[+216 | -15] The song is greatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+206 | -16] Let's go, let's win #1 on public network~

[+196 | -10] Our Lovelyz is the best♡♡

[+194 | -8] I was worried that the rap part wouldn't match the song slightly. It was a bit awkward but the overall vibe or melody of the song is really fresh. It has the feel of winter or carol ㅠㅠㅠ Lovelyz, fighting. Twinkle, let's hit big♥

[+183 | -11] Lovelyz, fighting

[+182 | -8] Whoa the song has a Christmas vibe and it's so good...... They matched it with the season. I think this time it will become a hit like Ah-Choo. Lovelyz, fighting. Let's walk on a flowery path

[+171 | -7] Let me hear the twinkling 'bell' in my ear. I want to know the start of this kind of fluttering feeling~ I’ll believe in the moment’s tremble. To be able to feel deeper. Come a little more vividly~ It's nice. It's my style

[+169 | -9] Everyone is so pretty and has worked so hard. Let's hit daebak!!!

[+163 | -8] As expected of our Lovelyz!! The song is so good~~

[+157 | -12] I have a hunch that Lovelyz - Twinkle will hit big!!!!!! They're all so prettyㅜㅜ


[Instiz] [MV] Lovelyz - 종소리(Twinkle) (3rd Mini Album title track, MV Full ver.)

1. So goodㅠㅠ

2. Ah, they're so prettyㅠㅠ

3. The song is niceㅜㅠㅜㅜThe kids are prettyㅜㅠ

4. I found a song to listen to!!!

5. This song is the bestㅠㅠ BigDdu (Babysoul) sings in the chorus so it's very goodㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.