Nov 5, 2017

Netizens React To "Fall in Lovelyz" Prologue Film

[Naver TV] Lovelyz - Lovelyz 3rd Mini Album "Fall in Lovelyz" Prologue Film (Full Ver.)


[+385 | -9] As expected of Woollim the master of teaser. It's so good♥♥♥♥♥♥

[+344 | -15] It's an elegant concept this time!! Babysoul, Yoo Jiae, Jisoo, Mijoo, Kei, JIN, Sujeongie, Yeinnie, they're all pretty! Lovelyz's 3rd mini album 'Fall in Lovelyz'!!! Lovelinus are with you!

[+320 | -14] Was I the only one getting goosebumps at the prelude..?

[+261 | -10] ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

[+258 | -13] Lovelyz are so pretty ~

[+248 | -12] Seriously, whoa, the song is so good

[+236 | -11] Their beauty and music are perfect!

[+233 | -11] The teaser is so good~~ Lovelyz are really pretty too!

[+232 | -9] The quality is crazy

[+229 | -9] Sounds like the song will be really goodㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm anticipating November 14th

[+199 | -11] Is the title of this video "8 Angels Descending at Dawn"??ㅋ

[+193 | -9] It's so good my heart is thumping

[+186 | -7] I want to listen to the song quickly..

[+180 | -10] I'm a Houston Astros fan and I feel so great because they won World Series that I can't sleep so I was randomly watching videos and I happened to watch this. The melody is very good. As it is called the prologue? so I think there's a separate full version. When is the full version coming out?

[+172 | -8] Bbangddeokie... Where did the bbang (bread) go...... Bbang..My Bbang....My Bbang...... where did it go ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.