Nov 17, 2017

Is Sujeong Too Skinny?





Lovelyz's Ryu Sujeong

I don't think Woollim has eyes.


Lovelyz's legs at this point...

They're not Leglyz for nothing...

[Instiz] The female idol who has never heard, "You're skinny" from her company

1. If you see Sujeongie in real life, she's even thinner... Woolim, do you not have a brainㅠ

2. Woollim originally doesn't have eyes...Their singers all do well and work hard...
∟ 2222
∟ 3333 Their singers carry them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe company only cares about debuting them^^
∟ 444
∟ 555 As days go by, I dislike Woollim even more

3. Lovelyz are all really delicateㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠ

4. Whoa, Woollim .. They're too much. When I attended a Gayo Daejun during Lovelyz's debut days, I saw them at the photowall .. They were very skinny.. Different from the pictures

5. I thought she was short but her body is very nice...
∟ She's almost 170 cm..! Good luck on your SAT~
∟ Heng thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ So jelous, she's so pretty...

6. ??? I think Jjakddu is even skinnier these days than when she debuted. They never told her she was thin....?

7. I guess Woollim's standard for being skinny is strong. They told Sungjong to lose weight too...*shivers*

8. I saw her in real life and she was so thin...Just, really thin

9. But she's so skinny. Seriously, all Lovelyz members look like they will fly away when the wind hits them

10. But I think she's very skinny... All female idols are skinny but I feel like she's the skinniest among them... As if she has to be careful when the wind is blowing heavily...

11. I saw her in real life. She was suuuuper thin...

12. They're all skinny in real life! And at that, on average, Jisoo and BabSol? They're skinny too... Female idols ㅜ

13. I saw her in real life. Among the female idols that attended Dream Concert, her legs were the prettiest and she was the skinniest... ㅋㅋ Of course, they were all skinny, Lovelyz was the group which, on average, all the members were skinny ㅋㅋ

14. Woollim never has an answer, everyone^^!!!

15. A person is not a paper doll..Is her health gonna be okay

16. If 168cm 46kg isn't thin...(Cries

17. Is it because of her cheek fats

18. But Lovelyz is a group that's famous for being very skinny....

19. Jiyeonie is also really thin and delicate, so I think that's why they don't say that to Dyudyeongie ,,, Please feed our kids a lot ,, Don't tell them what to eat, seriously !!!!!

20. But I'm glad that they eat a lot these days... The kids must've not been able to eat during their debut days...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ....
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.