Nov 13, 2017

Jisoo Reveals Her Love for Rock Music


Lovelyz's Jisoo was crazy for rock music.

On the 11th November broadcast of SBS 'It's Good to Be a Little Crazy', Lovelyz's Jisoo drew the image of her preparing to go to a rock music festival.

On this day, Lovelyz's Jisoo said, "To draw this drawing, while searching for manhwa/comic, I came to know 'Gorrilaz' and ended up liking rock music. I only listen to rock music every day."

Jisoo started her day in the morning by listening to rock music while stretching. She revealed her love while watching a rock music video..

She said, "The members don't know rock music. There's a lot of genres, so to spread those, I decided to go to a festival with the members."

She went to a rock music festival with Kei-Mijoo.


[+21 | -3] I'm also a rock mania

[+11 | -2] Whoa.. I want to go to a rock festival

[+10 | -2] A goddess

[+10 | -1] feel good inc is a freaking masterpiece. I agree

[+7 | -0] Jisoo, fighting




[+57 | -13] Lovelyz, congratulations on your 3rd anniversary. I hope the air time of 'It's Good to Be a Little Crazy' will increase

[+54 | -13] Lovelyz, congratulations on your 3rd anniversary

[+48 | -14] The girls are so pretty ㅠㅠ

[+28 | -9] First. Jisoo is so pretty

[+21 | -9] I like seeing their natural sides. They look friendly with each other

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.