Nov 19, 2017

The Comedic Queen at It Again

Lovelyz's Mijoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ





[Instiz] The girl who becomes an idol to do the photo time

1. So prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠDo everything Mijoo wants to doㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ

2. She has many talentsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. The gif where she enters like a press conference? is really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ This gif! So humorousㅠㅠ
∟ This gif is also very funny ㅠㅠ

4. This is the first time that I've seen her and she's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. NoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHer charms are awesomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I thought that Mijoo would be muuuch prettier than in pictures but when I saw her in real life, I was shocked because of how pretty she was.....Mijoo is so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Heok, she looks like my speech and writing teacher at school...

8. Every time she's like that, she's bursting with charmsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cute

9. Goddess Mijoo who's my body goalㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. It seems like she has a good personality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ But how does she do the first gif ??
∟ She came in by doing moonwalk

11. I'm a fan who was like, "Yah, this is Lee Mijoo," the moment I saw the title and clickedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do everything Michyu wants to do

12. I keep looking at the first gifㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋShe's so pretty and so confidentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋShe's bursting with charmsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. Ah, MijooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋShe chooses really perfect poses so it's even cuterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. I can see her risingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. Whoa, look at her charms ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

16. ㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHer idol beauty is boom boom

17. Pro idol ㅣㅋㅋㅋㅋ

18. AhㅋㅋㅋㅋI had an intuition (that it would be Mijoo)ㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅌ She was so funny when she was the only one who was posing at the airport but at the same time, she was pretty, so I thought, "No way, it must be Mijoo." As expected, it's Mijooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋ Do everything Mijoo wants to do💕💕

19. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy is she so funny, she's like a model

20. HeolㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱIt's my first time seeing her and she's so likeableㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱDaebak, daebakㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱHeolㅋㅋㄱㄱ

21. Pose geniusㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

22. Whoa, daebak, she's really pretty. She's my type

23. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute

24. She's freaking funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

25. Meanwhile, the impenetrable skirt ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.