Nov 8, 2017

Who Is Lovelyz's New Title Track Composer, TAK?


He's a certified Lovelinus, Lovelyz's official fanclub, 2nd generation


A fan who fanboys while watching a member appear on an entertainment program


He works on the title song for the groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


A new successful fan

[Instiz] A composer who made the title song for his favorite group

1. Whoa, he's a new type of successful fan. I have to be successful too

2. Heol he was the composer for Air!!!!!! I'm looking forward to it!!!!
∟ Lovelyz, fighting♡

3. TAK-nimㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠYour song finally becomes a title songㅠㅠㅠ

4. Is Woollim's goal to make itself a hangout place for successful fans?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. When will the song come out? ㅠㅠ I want to listen to it quickly ㅠㅠ I'll listen to Wontak-nim well ㅠㅠ
∟ It will be released on November 14th!!

6. Successful fan-nim ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He works a lot with Woollim. The Golcha song was really good. I hope Lovelyz's will be good too ㅜㅜ!!

7. Heol, whoa, seriously, I have to follow his example. I'll compose a song for Chungha-unnieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. He must've really put a lot of care when he was making the songㅋㅋㅋ Just watching the teaser, I think the song will be good. I'm anticipating

9. GoodnessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut, why is Jiae so pretty like this?ㅠㅠㅠ

10. Wanna Be and What Happened? are very good, so I'm really anticipating this

11. Whoa, a new successful fan has appearedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ His songs are so good. I'm looking forward to itㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Ah, the song he composed for Golcha is so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's my type of songㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The song he composed for INFINITE is really good tooㅠㅠㅠ All of his songs are my type. I'm looking forward to it this time as well,,,,

13. I will be a successful fan like that too..To give a song for my bias group is my ultimate goal...

14. Whoaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is greatㅠㅠ
∟ Lovelyzㅠㅠㅠㅠ How good is this song... Shim Kyu Seon-nim (Lucia) is the lyricist

15. The person who wrote Air and What Happened?!!!!!! Those songs are very goodㅠㅠㅠㅠI'll be anticipating thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



It's a song by 1Take and TAK, heol


1. Who is 1Take, TAK? What song did he make???
∟ What I know of are INFINITE's Air and Golden Child's What Happened?!
∟ Heol, he was the composer of Air and What Happened?? That's great, both are songs that I likeㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ I really like both songs tooㅠㅜ
∟ Wanna One's Wanna Be!

2. Heol, I really like INFINITE's Air. Will this be of my style?

3. This person is a Lovelyz fanㅋㅋㅋ

4. Looks like they'll come out with something new
∟ Is this the start of a new trilogy..!

5. Heol Wanna Be and What Happened? are songs that are my style!!

6. TAK-nimㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠAir is my bias group's songㅠㅠI love itㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Air is a god masterpiece
∟ GodGod...I trust his songs

7. Whoa, but the feelings of Air and Wanna Be are very differentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut different in a good way
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.