Feb 25, 2017

Jisoo's Undeniable Beauty



I found the gif and the first time I saw it I went, "Heok". She's freaking pretty. Crazy, freaking pretty, seriously..
I have a good feeling about Lovelyz so when their teaser dropped, I watched it, and all their beauties are crazy, wow..
I didn't know Seo Jisoo was this pretty. Crazy



[+13 | -0] She's pretty that you don't believe that she has monolids

[+11 | -0] Whoa I'm a fan of other group but I saved the gif as if I was bewitched.. Lovelyz, I hope this promotion will go well

[+11 | -0] I know that Jisoo is normally really pretty but I still got a heart attack when I saw it..

[+6 | -0] She's so pretty this time.....

[+6 | -0] Whoa this is for real a gif that even non-fans save. So pretty

[+4 | -0] In Lovelyz, Lee Mijoo and Seo Jisoo are really pretty. I don't know why they don't get mentioned much..ㅠ

[+3 | -0] Seo Jisoo is freaking prettyㅠㅠSeriously, I wanna be herㅠㅠㅠIn my next life, I want to be reborn with a face like hersㅠㅜㅜ


[+2 | -0] Whoa, Seo Jisoo's beauty is important too but I saw the previews that came out just nowㅠㅠSeriously, I like Lovelyz's songs so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠEspecially My Lover sang by Seo Jisoo and Yoo Jiae only..Whoa, I've known it since Doll but their voices are very dreamlike

[+1 | -0] I've seen her in real life before at an event and her face was very small and pretty

[+1 | -0] Ah, crazy. I saw the album preview just now and I found Yoo Jiae seriously pretty this time. Lee Mijoo and Seo Jisoo were always pretty, and now Ryu Sujeong is also pretty


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.