Feb 8, 2017

Reactions to Lovelyz's 'R U Ready?' Teaser


[Herald Pop, via Naver Entertainment] [Pop-up Music] "R U Ready?" Lovelyz, dreams of the 2nd 'Ah-Choo'

[+289 | -36] I've been waiting for so long ㅠㅠㅠ

[+257 | -35] It's Lovelyz's comebackㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWoollim has sharpened their knife this time...ㄷㄷㄷLet's win #1!Lovelyz, I love you♡

[+255 | -31] I'll anticipate this song too. Lovesunies, fighting

[+227 | -32] I'll be anticipating the song this time

[+213 | -25] The long time is worth the wait

[+97 | -11] Lovelyz, fighting!!

[+88 | -7] I anticipate the new image of the fresh Ah-Choo

[+86 | -9] My girls, let's be together until the end ㅠㅜ

[+77 | -6] My birthday... I'll be supporting them to hit it big

[+77 | -8] Lovedungie, fighting!!! It seems like it'll be more awesome than Ah-Choo




[+139 | -18] It's daebak~!!

[+114 | -11] Heol the teaser is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kkeuaaaang

[+118 | -11] I love you, Lovelyz❤❤

[+107 | -13] Whoa I'm really looking forward to it. This time, the teaser is of another color~

[+95 | -12] I've been waiting for it. I love you !!!

[+40 | -5] The hiatus was long, let's do really well!! I'll be supporting you until the end!!

[+37 | -5] Lovelyz, I hope you'll only walk on a flowery path. The fans are cheering on you!

[+36 | -4] Jungyeop-ah, I love you~~~

[+35 | -4] I'll always believe in Lovelyz's songs!! I'm really looking forward to it><

[+32 | -3] Girls, let's win #1 this time onceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡♡ Lovelyz, fighting!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.