Feb 25, 2017

Netizens React To: 'R U Ready?' Album Preview


[Instiz] [Teaser] Lovelyz - WOW (Songs Highlight Medley Teaser Video)

1. I like the 3rd track

2. Oh my gosh.. It's so good...
∟ 1PIECE really writes good songs......ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. As expected of Woollim... The songs are nice and the photos are all pretty! Fighting on the full album!!

4. Ah, My Lover is for real, my type...
∟ Give it to me quickly ㅜㅜ

5. Jiae-ya!!!!!!!!!!!Yein-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!ㅠㅅㅠ

6. Heol I like it......ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅡ
∟ Heol they're all nice;

7. I really like First Snowㅜㅜ

8. It's so very goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWe'll finally listen to the studio version of First Snowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. The title track feels like Destiny version 2...

10. Look at the formationㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠIt's really packedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the is my type...
∟ The 3rd track is nice tooㅜㅜㅜHide and Seek is good tooㅜㅜㅜ I'm really anticipating the title trackㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

11. The title track is totally Destiny..?

12. I'm not a Lovelyz fan but I think they chose a good song this timeㅠㅠㅠI like it

13. WahwahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠAlbum, come out quicklyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠOur kids are really daebak this time, everyoneㅠㅠㅠㅠPlease give them lots and lots of loveㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. It's really greatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Jeon Gandi+Kim Eana+1PIECE is the strongest (combination), everyone...

15. Whoa masterpiecesㅜㅜㅜThe songs are all goodㅠ The title track sounds nice and has a Destiny feel to it

16. It looks like all the songs this time are my type... And SWEETUNE, whose songs I haven't heard in a while, their soul sounds niceㅠㅠ Even if they changed, it seems like I can't help that SWEETUNE is my styleㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm curious of the song...

17. There's something in his eyes, I can't mistake that for a wink
That moment, the distance between you and me disappears
∟ The song by SWEETUNE sounds like a KARA song and it's good. I found the feeling of SWEETUNE!!!

18. I feel like it's somewhat refreshing. I think it's clear that there is a hidden part
∟ The, First Snow and Hide and Seek are really good. My Lover utilizes Jiae and Jisoo's vocal colors well. As expected of Woollim, all the songs are goodㅠㅠㅠ
∟ First Snow kind of sounds like a drama OST

19. FinallyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠLovelyz whose music I trust inㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

20. It seems like I'll have to listen to everything

21. Whoa..This is daebak...So it's a full album...There's lots of good songs. I want to buy the album ㅜㅠㅠ

22. This full album feels like it'll be daebakㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
∟ Anyway, the song for the title track has an almost similar feeling to Destinyㅜㅜ However, I think it's good ㅜㅜㅜ

23. Heol the songs are all good.... I'll have to listen to everything once they're released

24. The 3rd trackㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

25. I like Cameoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My typeㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope they'll do a follow up promotion with this song laterㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ




[+67 | -8] I've only listened to the preview of the songs on their 2nd album but they're all really good. Let's definitely win #1 when you comeback!!!

[+67 | -8] The Lovelyz girls are all pretty

[+65 | -2] Love is a special 2D~

[+60 | -2] Wow! Wow! There's something in his eyes, I can't mistake that for a wink. That moment, the distance between you and me disappears. Love is a special 2D, a mystery that can't be known deeply! All seems to turn into everything that I have drawn

[+40 | -1] I didn't like it at first but the more I listen to it, the more I like WoW

[+23 | -0] A mystery that can't be known deeply~

[+23 | -1] Cute..

[+22 | -1] The quality of their intros are always wonderful

[+22 | -1] It seems like they were really worried since they had to choose a song for their title track. The quality of all the songs is *shivers* Yoonsang, SWEETUNE...

[+21 | -1] I'm anticipating it so much ㅎㅎ




[+45 | -0] This is my place. I'm not changing even a bit. I keep my place everyday, like that star

[+44 | -0] Lovelyz, I feel like this album will be great!! Thank you for giving us good songs ^^

[+43 | -0] Already one day left... I'm looking forward to it!

[+40 | -0] Every time you hear it, every song sounds like a title track. I like all of it

[+40 | -0] I'm really anticipating First Snow

[+17 | -0] The songs are all good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠLovelyz whose music I trust in

[+15 | -0] I want to quickly listen to the full songs!!

[+15 | -0] There's no bad song....ㅠㅠㅠ

[+13 | -0] You are my cute Lovelyz, I am your cute fan

[+11 | -0] I think they're maintaining the Lovelyz musical color. So nice




[+24 | -0] The quality is as usual but I think it's really nice. Let's win #1 this time♡♡

[+23 | -0] All the songs have title track feel wow we can meet tomorrow. Flutter flutter

[+18 | -0] Woollim's albums are plentiful. 11 songs! I definitely want to see them winning #1

[+17 | -0] Let's definitely win #1 this time. Lovelyz, fighting~♥♥♥

[+9 | -0] 8 people~8 colors~Pretty Lovelyz~Honestly~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.