Feb 4, 2017

Our Pretty Lightstick ♡




Personally, I think the luminescence is pretty and the lightstick itself is pretty too
What do you think?

(more photos at the source)

[Pann] It's Lovelyz's official lightstick


[+69 | -3] Woollim makes good lightsticks. Infinite's yeobong is like that too

[+56 | -0] It's cute. It's a little bit like the toy magic wand that I used to play with as a kid

[+55 | -0] It's freaking pretty but Lovelyz has a lot of male fans so thinking of guys holding it is somehow cute and funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+17 | -2] I was on the standing section during the first day of the concert. I looked back at the 2nd floor and the color was really pretty

[+15 | -0] Male fans holding that is really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ Freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+15 | -0] This picture is very pretty. I think it's really pretty and somehow looks like a princessㅋㅋㅋ


[+11 | -0] It's soft like Lovelyz's image. The light isn't bad either..ㅠIn that sense, I hope Woollim will better the light of yeobong

[+11 | -0] Ah, this was Lovelyz? When I saw it on ISAC it was pretty

[+9 | -0] I guess I have to hide it when my younger cousins come

[+9 | -0] My guy friends are fans of Lovelyz. I went to play at their house and it was standing on the desk so I was like, "What's this? Is this the type that you like?" while touching it and his nephew got angry. F**k. The design is cute, though

[+9 | -2] It looks like a magic wand. It's like I'll have to transform right now

[+9 | -0] The luminescence is pretty. Before it's turned on, my cousins thought it was a magic wand

[+8 | -0] Pretty ㅜㅜIt's my type ㅜPersonally, I want to buy it
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.