Feb 23, 2017

Reactions to Lovelyz's Concept Teasers



[+191 | -4] This is possible too~ (T/N: Kei's line)
∟ [+15 | -0] Her neck spinsㅋㅋㅋㅋ
∟ [+5 | -0] Aah ~ I'm dizzy~

[+179 | -4] The teaser is reallyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ new and I like it

[+169 | -4] I'm still confused ㅋㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to the next teaser

[+165 | -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cute

[+157 | -4] I'm anticipating~~~

[+45 | -1] It's totally lovely

[+43 | -2] This is the first time that I've seen such a teaser and I feel amazed

[+42 | -2] I'm really anticipating it from the teaser ㅋㅋㅋ I'll be waiting for Lovelyz's album this time!

[+40 | -1] Paper dollㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Lovelyz, fighting!

[+40 | -1] I'm really anticipating this original concept. Fighting!




[+22 | -1] Comeback D-3, my heart is fluttering~

[+17 | -0] I'm upset~~ㅠㅠ (T/N: JIN's line) Freaking cute ㅋㅋ

[+16 | -0] Lovelyz, I love you♡

[+16 | -1] Pit-a-pat

[+15 | -1] Hope it will be released quickly!

[+7 | -1] So cute~

[+6 | -0] Ohohoh I like it~~

[+6 | -1] I was taken aback by the slightly changed aura@@ But because it's Lovelyz, I believe they'll do well. Fighting!!!!!

[+2 | -0] There are also people who are worried about the changed aura, but ONEPIECE team's title song, WoW, is retro-oriented, so I interpreted it as the paper dolls teasers telling the story of the title track's feel. I'm looking forward to it
∟ [+2 | -0] I'm in my 40s but when I was a kid, I used to have a lot of paper dolls and played with them. Nostalgia=Old=Retro. I interpreted it this way

[+2 | -0] It's really a teaser that gradually piques curiousity ㅋ




[+43 | -0] I look forward to Lovelyz! GodYoonsang♡♡

[+37 | -0] My three-dimensional face doesn't show up. I'm upset (T/N: JIN's line)

[+34 | -0] I'm really looking forward to this comebackㅋㅋㅋ Lovelyz, fighting!!♥♥

[+34 | -0] The teaser is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm really looking forward to Lovelyz's promotion this time. Lovelyz, whose music I always trust in!

[+33 | -0] What kind of concept and song will come out? Anticipate, anticipate

[+18 | -0] Fighting forever, Lovelyz. Let's fly!!!!

[+17 | -0] As expected, Woollim's biggest fan is the CEO guy.... What is the set-up this time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+16 | -0] I'm really anticipating it. Lovelyz, let's be successful!!!

[+15 | -0] The characters are really cute

[+13 | -0] I want to have the paper dolls

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.