Feb 14, 2017

Netizens React To: Lovelyz's Teaser #2




[+376 | -33] The teaser is so prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜ Fighting for this promotion too!!

[+301 | -25] Lovelyz, let's hit daebak ㅎㅎ

[+287 | -26] A comeback after a while!!!! Make some noise

[+285 | -24] Jiae is seriously pretty ㅋㅋㅋ

[+271 | -28] Lovelyz, let's definitely win #1 this time! Lovelinus will give you a big support~^^

[+144 | -11] I'm waiting for it so much. Come out quickly~~

[+140 | -11] It has a different feeling than their previous ones. I'm more curious about what kind of song will it be like. I can't listen to the song because I'll be going to training camp heueongg

[+127 | -11] Lovelyz whose music I trust in

[+125 | -8] I'm anticipating so much. I feel like it's a daebak day

[+121 | -12] Lovelinus will definitely make you win #1! Lovelyz forever!

[+120 | -7] They're pretty, but the aura is so different than the ones they've had so farㄷㄷ



1. Is it a retro concept?

2. Whoaoaoaoaung what is this!!
∟ Goddess Mijooㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Heol Jiae has black hair

4. Jjakddu has permㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Like the picture, I'm anticipating Lovelyz's comeback so much

5. Some of them came out somewhat differentㅜㅜ

6. Kya pretty, the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Woollim, I'm thankful that you're giving us a teaser, but please don't shave their jaws so weirdly,,,

7. BigSoo suits short hair wellㅠㅠPretty

8. What, is it just me or the crown of their heads looked like their were enlarged...

9. Woollim-ah, don't photoshop them weirdly..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Anyhow, it's a comeback ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Stop editing the girls' jaws... Please...

11. Ah... It's shocking, and starting from the photoshop, please throw it away... Change their coordi too. Aah they're pretty but I'm speechless..

12. Ogu babiesㅜㅠ

13. Jiae and Soul look so pretty,,



1. Heol Myungeun's hair....

2. I guess it's a refreshing and bubbly conceptㅜㅜSo prettyㅜㅡㅠㅜ

3. PrettyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅡMy babies, let's be successful♥♥♥♥♥♥

4. Heol, my gosh. My girls, gosh. Their good looks heueongㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Ak, my life is really happy... Thank you

6. Lovelyz, let's hit big with this songㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜYein is so prettyㅠㅠ

7. Their beauties are daebak..

8. Lovedungies, your beauties are daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lovelyz's let's be successfulㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♥

9. Lovelyz, let's be successful!! Seriously, the concept this time is so bubbly and cuteㅜㅜ

10. I'm anticipating this concept so muchㅠㅠㅠ Lovedungies, I'll be waitingㅠㅠ♥♥
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.