Feb 24, 2017

Netizens React To: WoW! Teaser



[+135 | -3] Whoa I got goosebumps starting from 00:15 *shivers* Let's hit daebak this time
∟ [+18 | -0] Whoa but at 00:15 when they played a variation of the song, for real, it's daebak *shivers* It's very likely that it will be daebak this time *shakes*
∟ [+17 | -0] It wasn't only me who got goosebumps;;;; ㅎㄷㄷ
∟ [+14 | -0] Fo real.. A shiver went through my body.. ㄷㄷㄷㄷ
∟ [+13 | -0] No, if you got goosebumps while listening to the music, my hands trembledㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They chose the song really well. How am I going to waitㅠㅠ

[+120 | -2] It's very likely that it's going to be daebak. Lovelyz, let's get more and more on a roll with the album this time!!!

[+119 | -2] Whoa it's really daebak. The concept is daeebeuk (daebak)

[+114 | -2] WoW really I've rewatched it a few times !!!

[+108 | -3] WoW f i g h tingㅋ!!It's very likely that it will win #1, really

[+57 | -2] Photos from their past activities appeared. Emotions just bubbled up *shivers*
∟ [+6 | -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Acknowledged. As expected of Woollim, the master of teasers

[+51 | -1] Woollim the master of teasers!!

[+49 | -1] It's very likely it will win #1 this time

[+46 | -0] ㄷㄷ The quality is daebak, and the slogan, I'm touched ㅜㅜ

[+45 | -0] Let's be successful for this promotion!




[+40 | -1] Just watching Lovelyz's WoW teaser makes me feel good!! Please comeback quickly

[+39 | -1] While listening... I think it's the intro? Lovelyz's songs other than their title tracks are daebak;;;Try listening to them when you have time

[+38 | -1] The teaser has come out and now the comeback is here. I'm looking forward to it ㅎㅎㅎ

[+33 | -1] Flutter flutter my heart flutters

[+32 | -1] Two days to the release of the song! My heart flutters so much while watching the teaser ㅠㅠ




[+41 | -0] Whoa Yoo Jiae? It seems that she's quite pretty ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ

[+40 | -0] Watching the teaser, everyone looks like a doll. Prett

[+39 | -0] Kya~~~~~~~~~~~~ Heart

[+38 | -0] ㄷㄷ Pretty

[+32 | -0] Really anticipating it ㅠㅠ




[+26 | -0] I watched the teaser and I was touched by many things...

[+26 | -0] Kids, I'll always support you ㅠ

[+24 | -0] My heart really goes boom boom ㅠ

[+23 | -0] My heart is pounding so hard I feel like dying. Comeback♥

[+22 | -0] Watching this teaser, I feel like the new song will be daebak ㅋㅋ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.