Feb 27, 2017

Netizens React To: WoW!



1. Ha, finally...
∟ It's so good ㅠㅠ Sujeong's part and Mijoo's part are killing partsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHa
∟ 222 That refreshing part as the middle, if the reff was more fresh and popping, it would've been more of my typeㅠㅠㅠ The chorus is too much like Destinyㅠㅠㅠ

2. Heuk ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I've been anticipating the song, but... the title is bubbly but the chorus is too dim. It's somewhat unbalanced ㅠㅠㅠ

3. It would be nicer if the composition highlights the vocals. It's unfortunate but it's still good~

4. Yoo Jiae's vocal color is my type...

5. Yoo Jiae seriously looks like MoominㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. As expected of GodSang's producing...... The sound is definitely found in the songㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lovelyz are so pretty tooㅠㅠ It's packed with electronic sound so it's totally my type.....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. I listened to the other songs and all of them are goodㅠㅠㅠ

8. It suits retro wellㅜㅜ
So pretty.. So, because it follows Destiny, what trilogy is this.....?

9. I think it'd be nice if the melody is a bit fresher like the title and the MV..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Up until the chorus, it felt like Lovelyz's past auras and I had a feeling that it would be popular, but why did the chorus suddenly had a Destiny feel..
∟ 222222222222222
∟ 33333333333
∟ 444444444444444
∟ 5555555It's really unfortunateㅠ
∟ 6666 I wanted Hi~+Ah-Chooㅜㅜㅜㅜ
∟ 77777

11. The song is good, but it would be nice if it was like Hi~+Ah-Choo...........

12. It's addictiveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLovelyz, let's do wellㅜㅜㅜ

13. Destiny was so good, though..? And I liiiike this song

14. The MV's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. What's the meaning behind the MV? I'm curious

16. Sujeong's first part is a killing part,,,
∟ It's a brighter Destiny?? I like it so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI like this comeback so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah, the girls are so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

17. Oh ㅜㅜIt has a Destiny feel ㅋㅋㅋ ..☆ ㅠㅠ I wish it was a bit more refreshing since it's spring

18. This album is greatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠTheir debut album was such a hit I wanted this to surpass that...As expected of Godvelyz, God1PIECE

19. Ah seriously it's nice, I'm happy... Ah, the girls are really at their golden days every day. Whoa, really, Woollim, I bow to you... I have a feeling that this album will be daebakㅠㅠㅠ Lovelyz, I love you girlsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

20. The song is so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ But, actually, the combination of Lovelyz and Yoonsang is the sound and the strings that whimsically match the classic concept and minor melody, but to capture the masses, the verse and the chorus are of a different kind?? A Lovelyz-only feel is good, but it would be unfortunate for people who like popular songs... That. is a bit unfortunate...
∟ Whoa I'm listening it again with my earphones and it's really niceㅠㅠㅠ Seriously, Lovelyz, you have to succeed, you have to rise, you have to receive applause




[+143 | -11] Lovelyz is going to win #1 this time☺☺☺

[+110 | -10] I'm listening to the album and I really like it. Wow

[+103 | -9] The song wow is very good. Seriously, it's very likely that it will win #1. Lovelyz, let's be succesful♡♡

[+91 | -9] Fighting!!

[+86 | -8] Lovesunies, I love you♡ I'll always support you, unnies!♡ Let's definitely win #1 this time!




[+117 | -9] Whoa crazy... isn't this so good?

[+94 | -9] This album is during an 8-month gap so I get that the completion is quite high. The overall balance, harmony, and concept that Woollim insisted, even if they get stuck and can't get out, it's okay... 

[+91 | -9] Lovedungies' new song wow is addictive. It's good~~

[+77 | -7] This song is so very good...Lovelyz, fighting!!I love you~

[+61 | -4] Jeong Yein sings so well. I freaking like wow♡



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.