Feb 22, 2017

Kim Heechul and Yoonsang to MC for Lovelyz's Comeback Showcase



[+120 | -2] Big Space Star is the MCㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lovesunies, let's be successful!!

[+112 | -3] Big Space Starㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ

[+110 | -2] Whoa Kim Heechul and Yoonsangㅋㅋ I definitely want to go!!!

[+97 | -2] Kim Heechul..He's younger than me but when I'm thankful for him, I call him 'hyung'??Thank you.ㅋㅋㅋLovelyz, fighting.

[+79 | -1] Whoa Yoonsang-sensei

[+45 | -1] Heol daebak. My favorite people

[+30 | -0] Big Space Star appears ㅋ Heechul, thank you.26th come quickly. Pit-a-pat. Yeinnie, get well soon

[+28 | -0] Whoa it's really the daebak in daebak. Now if only Yein recovers it would be perfect!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.