Feb 4, 2017

The Friendship Between Lovelyz and Red Velvet





In reality.





They (RV) take care of them (Lovelyz) well..ㅋㅋ



B-Boy Mijoo and Seulgi who is watching











RedLovely.♥

[Instiz] Lovelyz who are plotting against Red Velvet

1. I love this friendshipㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Why is the first gif so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

3. Gosh, the gif of Mijoo twirling Seulgi, I feel like I'm watching a Disney movie about the relationship between princesses...
∟ 2222 Seulgi looks like Belle from The Beauty and the BeastㅠㅠㅠPretties

4. This is a good friendshipㅠ Lovelyz are so prettyㅜ

5. I came here really nervous (because of the title of the post) ㅠㅠㅠ

6. Cuties ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. Seriously, they're so cute. They're fairies from a different world

8. ...^^.....Kukeu I almost fell....Seulgi..Kei..Yein..Jiae..Mijoo..No..Just, everyone..Be mine...All of you..All..

9. So cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm totally all for this type of combination,,

10. My girls' friendship...!

11. So cute...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ The chemistry between Mijoo and Seulgi is.....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Keu...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. I support this friendshipㅠㅠ I so approveㅠㅠㅠ

13. The two groups are all close with each other. Their debut time is similar so it's too bad that they often gather to compete with each otherㅠㅠ But I really like their friendship..

14. Heol...Their friendship is really heart fluttering

15. Heol the word 'RedLovely' is so pretty

16. Friends among pretty kidsㅜㅜㅜㅜ

17. I like seeing their friendship ㅠㅠ

18. Seulgi who's watching Mijoo is for real, so cuteㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

19. It's the daebak friendship of Mijoo-SeulgiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHyuㅜㅠㅠGirl crushes

20. The first gif looks like the bubbly youngest princess and the modest second princessㅋㅋㅋ Both are prettyㅜㅜ Explosion of charmsㅜㅠ

21. The first gif looks like the sloth from Zootopia

22. If among the pretty girls in the world like this... Fans are really excited...

23. I entered nervous because of the title ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lovelyz, RV, I really like them ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

24. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kei looked so dim..

25. RedLovely is the bestㅜㅜㅜㅜ Lee Mijoo and Kang Seulgi's friendship is the best so I wish for a Jisoo-Joohyun combination

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.